Buildasoil vs FFOF Soil: Indoor Side By Side Organic Grow Review

• Thread starter Cityfarmin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Rad
That's what I'm talking about... people saying ffof too hot!?
There's a newbie on here that popped seeds In ffof and they look good!

Yea all my current plants that are in my flower tent were popped in the solo cups with FFOF. they only show signs of stress because I think I over fed at some point, now I'm only doing water and compost teas with them. Hopefully it helps bring them back and even them out

brazel

brazel

Yea all my current plants that are in my flower tent were popped in the solo cups with FFOF. they only show signs of stress because I think I over fed at some point, now I'm only doing water and compost teas with them. Hopefully it helps bring them back and even them out
How old are they

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

How old are they

My durban is in week 9 of flower and the GG4 and Green Cookies are in week 4 of flower. durban was a bad ride tho, I didn't have any meters or help and I was just reading cannabis books that sucked. So I just kept the plant going to see if I could correct the problems for my mistakes. I'm sure the durban won't yeild anything worth smoking

brazel

brazel

20171122 112142
20171122 110438

brazel

brazel

My durban is in week 9 of flower and the GG4 and Green Cookies are in week 4 of flower. durban was a bad ride tho, I didn't have any meters or help and I was just reading cannabis books that sucked. So I just kept the plant going to see if I could correct the problems for my mistakes. I'm sure the durban won't yeild anything worth smoking
The knowledge you learned is worth more than that plant you might lose, she was sacrificed for your benefit

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

The knowledge you learned is worth more than that plant you might lose, she was sacrificed for your benefit

forsure! thats why i kept her. I rather learn from my mistakes then trash her n never know what i did wrong and how to fix it/ know what signs to look for

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

bro also i had a question. what do you think about the drying rack for the flowers and the C-vault on buildasoil? think there worth it or needed? @brazel

Organikz

Organikz

I hang mine to dry and I use mason jars.
I like to run turkey bags until they drop to 62 them I pack them tight in mason jars. The tight pack let's them finish nicely IME. I might just stick with turkey bags and throw them in my 5g bucket with a gamma lid next time. Its like maintaining 1 big environment like no till

Hoping this 16 plant run forces me to make a run to pick up a few more.

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

So I placed a order the night before last with buildasoil and got a bunch of stuff, kelp meal, need cake, big 6, potassium silicate, coconut and aloe powder and ful-humix. I also got some stuff for my mother/clone tent I just got!

I also ordered like 20-30 seeds from a seed bank since they were doing a Black Friday sale and got em for 100$ And I have some oboma Kush clones on the way!

As for the grow I popped a gjio sherbet seed from the FFOF grow.

The build a soil plant is starting to take off.
She’s staying nice and low getting bushy. Once all my new products land I’m gonna start the deacatided watering schedule for her.

Right now I’m moving some things around in my space and setting up the new tent, fan, light and gonna start a new compost tea.

brazel

brazel

So I placed a order the night before last with buildasoil and got a bunch of stuff, kelp meal, need cake, big 6, potassium silicate, coconut and aloe powder and ful-humix. I also got some stuff for my mother/clone tent I just got!

I also ordered like 20-30 seeds from a seed bank since they were doing a Black Friday sale and got em for 100$ And I have some oboma Kush clones on the way!

As for the grow I popped a gjio sherbet seed from the FFOF grow.

The build a soil plant is starting to take off.
She’s staying nice and low getting bushy. Once all my new products land I’m gonna start the deacatided watering schedule for her.

Right now I’m moving some things around in my space and setting up the new tent, fan, light and gonna start a new compost tea.
Rad
All good stuff!
Happy plants are the best!

Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Sorry it’s been awhile, I started a new job and it’s taking over my life, haven’t had a day off yet in a week and it look like there’s not on in sight for another 2-3 weeks. Any who,

Here is some pics of the buildasoil grow, it’s comong along nicely and the plant seems to be happy. I just got all the stuff I ordered from buildaspil today but haven’t gotten to check it out.

As far as the FFOF grow, the seedling is still pretty small and hasn’t shown much growth.

F34EFE35 BAAB 4814 9B0F 65848B46C12B
92DD060B 3737 44CF ACE8 7D1803CFA17D
A997B056 4053 48AA 8605 BD173323A481
Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Day 23 on my buildasoil grow and this plant is looking crazy. I got all my new buildasoil products and started my watering schedule yesterday. Watered with a gallon of aloe water. Looks like the plants loving it, the leafs are a beautiful green color and praying like a MF.

The FFOF grow is going a lot better and the seedling is starting to pickup the pace. I’m eating a few weeks to transplant though.

A76B37C6 555B 4E81 8815 F443BB6992F1
77FA92DB A6F8 4A0C 9980 CED096BAFEA3
A9AE9DA9 E058 4A3D 98BF 09DBC154051F
0A076FDD B074 4CAA B0F8 C9C6EED51E72
Cityfarmin

Cityfarmin

Day 25 of the buildaskil grow.

I had to move the light up cause the plant was growing into it. I feed it new compost tea that I made, the tea cake out dank asf. I’ll post some pics of the new growth and compost tea.

I’m feeding according to the buildasoil website watering schedule and I really like it a lot.

The compost tea recipe I came up with is

4 gallons of water (that has been cleaned of all cholorine and chloramine).

112g of compost (all organic material, no animal manure or products, only organically grown vegetables)

2ml of mammoth P micros (they really seem to come to life and support live/growth in the tea)

1g Humic acid

2g kelp meal

2g neem cake

I use a air stone on full blast and brew for 36 hours. In the pic you can really see how the foam is super aerated/light. There’s a new deep amber color and it smells great.

I’m going to make another tea soon and send it to a lab for testing. I’ll keep you guys posted on the results.

Any tips or info would be great!

16813E4B BEE0 4E51 83E2 E2DEB14D545F
E7122F09 EB54 4756 8F30 54F06B7770CA
03DB3E98 ABE3 4558 BCDD B0036DC6A186
9451FEA1 387D 4F68 9DD1 BFC27FCAAA6B
Top Bottom