Building a portable grow-room in a travel-trailer

• Thread starter Tank333
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tallbritton

I'm new to growing, this is my first attempt. I have a 25' camp trailer I'm going to convert. My intention is to gut it, leaving the appearance of an older working camp trailer. I'm going to seal it up air/light tight, add insulation and go from there. I have experience in building practices and have an electrician friend wire it safely. I'm going to be left with 2 rooms inside.the grow room and a second door entryway so it's never opened directly outside. I have a brief idea of what equipment i need, but am basically clueless. As far as my grow room is concerned it will be a well insulated, well heated/ac, completely sterile environment. I know how to get that far, but any type of suggestions would be appreciated. I'm going to draw it out on graph paper and hopefully with some input I can decide what and where to place electrical, water, ducts etc... the camper is structurally sound and has a holding tank and pump I can use. I don't know if that is good or not but I want to build it properly and have the option to modify everything at this point. I was hoping to get feedback on simular projects. It's basically an 8X25 shed on wheels at this point. Thanks

skillzd

skillzd

I honestly think a Class C would be perfect for a small grow on wheels. The back bedroom could convert into a decent size flowering room. Then the Above the Cab area for the Veg area Plus the Vents on roof would be perfect to vent the heat out and fresh air exchange
That's a kool way to grow in a RV but you still have a kitchen area to keep things clean and even can keep a couch to fold down and sleep on too. Lol. Buts it's always nice to have a sink and water supply I wish I had money to build this RV how I want to

We currently live in a 32ft Class C and intook the front seats out while we're parked and flower in the Cab area. I have about 6 plants in there flowering in different stages and then the cabinet in our hallway is converted into a Veg area but I need to rebuild cus the moisture and weight cause it to fall apart Well it was damaged in the beginning and t made it worse. But Ima build something else eventually. I want to add a second floor above the Cab. Ima take the top of a Pop Up Camper and install it above the Cab area and make it a nice area Then I'm going to maybe put a small greenhouse up on the roof so I can grow on the roof but it's mainly for self sustainable living. So it will be veggies and stuff and I'll grow my cannabis inside still. I'm always looking for a better way to grow in my RV cus we live in it so it's tight. I can build about anything so it's time to start innovating some kool ideas hopefully. But for now I gotta focus on some repairs we need first.

1R3aper

1R3aper

man up...
Big_Bud_exteriorweb__71811.1305567259.1280.1280.jpg
I need the guy behind the build plz) 🥷💪🏼

Top Bottom