Building a portable stealth grow box for rental dwelling

• Thread starter mk23tas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mk23tas

mk23tas

Hey mk , im going to build the same one this ,month ...
Ive done coolers , fridges etc..... but yours is way cool ! Good job
You could sell these rigs , like fit maybe 2 1 gal inside ?
Maybe 4 , 1 gal , perfect.....
Or 6 ? 5 inch pots ......

Is that the one with wheels , that you used ?
I plan on putting a single 3 gallon pot and using SCROG to get as much as I can from the space. You could probably put more plants in there but I'm not sure how well they would grow. The toolbox is a Dewalt model DWST38000 and I got mine at Home Depot for 79.
Post some pictures when you build yours.

Lastwish

Lastwish

Wow! Really great job! This gives me some ideas as I'm trying to make a tent of the same size work for my grow.

One issue I've had is the plants getting too tall for the tent and getting light burn. I think I'll try your scrog setup on my next grow. This was my first grow and didnt train my plants at all which clearly is not going to work in a 36" tall space.

mk23tas

mk23tas

Wow! Really great job! This gives me some ideas as I'm trying to make a tent of the same size work for my grow.

One issue I've had is the plants getting too tall for the tent and getting light burn. I think I'll try your scrog setup on my next grow. This was my first grow and didnt train my plants at all which clearly is not going to work in a 36" tall space.

This is the first time I have tried scrog. I use to use garden plant ties to hold the branches down, but scrog is so much better. I had similar results when I accidentally super-cropped my first grow and got a lot more colas! With scrog I have twice as many colas in a smaller space as I did with super-cropping. You also can control the height so much easier and not outgrow your tent.

mk23tas

mk23tas

Looks awesome! Really cool. Have you done anything with second box for the filter?

I decided against a second box and just put the blower and filter behind the box. I was wasting too much time trying to improve the design.

Top Bottom