Building A Sealed Room And I Have A Question About Drywall.

• Thread starter UrsaMajor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UrsaMajor

When did I say it would unseal? Now you are just making shit up.

You are so dumb. I didn't say you said it would unseal. You said you thought it would never be safe indoors because it releases toxic fumes. If it released toxic fumes for eternity it would be vaporizing into thin air, leaving zero compound on the seal.

Goes to show you any retard can grow in soil. Pour some toilet water in and it will grow.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Goes to show any dipshit can create an account on here an call himself a pro. I guess IRC should rewrite code on sheetrock. It has nothing to do with vaporizing into thin air....I dont know wtf you are talking. I just know that the product isn't made for that and its exterior only. Why is it exterior only?

Last edited:
U

UrsaMajor

By the way dipshit @UrsaMajor Jesus was a carpenter

Oh wow a fictional character was a carpenter? So was Bernie Sanders and look where he is now, a loser.

You'll be happy to know I'm voting for Trump 2016 and he is going to win big.

Homesteader

Homesteader

And take that big wall it shove it up your ass on your way to grasscity. You aren't a fucking farmer, you are a fucking troll. When the hell you ever see a hammer in Bernie Sanders hand? Banging in a sign on Pearl St?

U

UrsaMajor

You guys are stupid, I'm out of here.
Peace

THIS. IS. SPARTA!

maxresdefault.jpg

shemshemet

shemshemet

Why does he have to insult me for asking questions?

My standing reach is over 9' and I am a powerlifter. 52 pounds is nothing unless you are a gnome.

Your reading skills suck to dude? I specifically said I don't own the tools to build. I own zero power tools because I'm intelligent enough to have never had to work manual labor.

Thank you for the answer I'm looking for

Wow......not sure I've seen a more ignorant quote on the farm.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom