building new room , need some advice

• Thread starter NBfrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NBfrost

I was wondering if i could get some input on my new room , I just finished up my last dirt grow . I want to build a drip system to automate my watering , im getting sick of watering a bunch of plants by hand . Here is a pic of my room , and my new sealed light , my lights are all 1000w hps & mh , two are switchable . my last grow i just had an open reflector over 20 big moms , they toped out at 6 feet + . This will be my first drip or hydro system , so im fairly green to this , but have been growing in drit for a long time . I also have a 8" vortex inline fan and duct work to go with my lights , I thought it would be cool to use peoples input to build the room with weekly updates , but maby its a bad idea .. so all input is welcome ..

my room is 9 x 18 , but i have a vannee air exchanger in the corner for my house . I was thinking of tying in my lights to the system and pumping the ot air to the house .. i also have 1.5 in drain in my room as well from my sink which is directly above my room .

Building new room  need some advice

Rsz img 0525

Rsz img 0527

Latest posts

Top Bottom