building new room

• Thread starter sdfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sdfarmer

hello this is my third try and need to produce some thing good this time befor wife kills me lol i have an 14x11x11 room using 3 1000 watt lights grow space is only 14x8 trying 24 plants in an ebb and flow system 2 gallon blub buckets with 10 inch in between each one other way has 12 the other way the three lights will run down the center of the room charchole filter with 8 inch max fan going through the light to the out side one six inch can fan comming from under the house i have 2 ac mounted in the wall i built to help with heat ro water and house of garden nuites dost any one have a good section i will post pic this week comming up the electrial is going in know

sky high

sky high

Heya.

You might get a response or two if you go back and edit yer post a bit to make it clearer what you are doing. The better info you offer up front the better info you'll get for solutions/etc in return. (IMO)

I know ya didn't ask, but I see one glaring challenge between you and a large harvest right off the bat. In a 14 x 8 room with only 3K watts of light (26.7 watts per sq ft) you will have a hard time making >dense< nug. It just isn't enough light, IMO.

I think others will back me up here. I'm not sure if you are using all of your growroom floor space (pics would help) but IMO you'd be far better off dropping down to a 6 x 10 (or whatever configuration gives you 60 sq ft (50 watts per sq ft) and doing 12 plants than you will trying to do 24 without the proper amount of light you need to do so. A lack of light will cause everything will stretch and you will lose out @ harvest time....pissing off the old lady even more.

you have the equipment and the desire...i just think you need to look at the overall set up and keep in mind that many, many times in this hobby, "More is less".

be safe. Be well

s h

S

sdfarmer

i only am using 8 x 11 space in the room i need to seprate it still and have 4 1000 and 2 400 there 3 1000 hps 1 1000 mh 1 400 watt hps and 1 400 watt mh do u think droppin to 12 plants in that room will help i got a while tell i start still getting ides on what would work the best

M

MaddsVonF

hello this is my third try and need to produce some thing good this time befor wife kills me lol i have an 14x11x11 room using 3 1000 watt lights grow space is only 14x8 trying 24 plants in an ebb and flow system 2 gallon blub buckets with 10 inch in between each one other way has 12 the other way the three lights will run down the center of the room charchole filter with 8 inch max fan going through the light to the out side one six inch can fan comming from under the house i have 2 ac mounted in the wall i built to help with heat ro water and house of garden nuites dost any one have a good section i will post pic this week comming up the electrial is going in know

Pics are always good to see what's going on in your build.

We have two Lab's and the veg room is close to your size, 12x12x12. It has been used in the past as a veg/flower Lab but got to crowded for us.

We designed, ordered the lumber, all the materials and erected the new Lab in one day with electrical Sub panels tied in to the main panel at house. bb57 began his chores of putting it together It took longer than estimated and he broke budget more than once. Wife's being Wife's, they gave him all hell.
But in the end, his work is ok.

New Flower lab is 25Lx15Wx10H. It is blinding inside.
More lights, hoods, and Lumateks on way for total of 6
1000 watt stations.

Now is my turn to bring up the babies and bring them along in proper fashion.

Check his work in our Gallery.

We were inspired by Jackmayoffer. He is on.

madds^

all needing to,

ftp

Top Bottom