Bullrider strain

• Thread starter Attis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Attis

I was curious if anyone has any experience with the Bullrider strain. I have done some research, and found only small bits of info about the harvest times and such.

My question is how long is the flower time normally. I read somewhere that they are done in 5-6 weeks. I am just starting week 5 and want to be sure that I give myself enough time to properly flush. The Trichs look to be clear still so I still have some time to go, I was just hoping someone could give me a general time frame for these.

Thanks!

-A

Legacy420

Legacy420

Bro just wait untill about 50% of the tricomes are cloudy for a good head high. 50% brown for a body stone. anywhere in between will give you a combo of both. Please let me know where I can find some of those bullrider seeds? been looking for them forever! I wanna pop some in honor of black history month. You do know that bullrider was created by a black bullrider many many moons ago?

J

John Ditchweed

bullrider is a clone only from the san deigo area mostly sativa the real cut witch is hard to come by flowers 12 weeks plus......... most people that have it or are passing it are passing the aghani bullrider cut witch flowers rather quickly about 8 to 9 weeks and she is done decent yeild good high but lacks in flavour........ if you can find the 12+ weeker than you have got something special....... I had her but lost her a while back............ all that is left is a few crosses I made

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I grew some out that came from a bag seed from a oz from San Diego and I think it was the Ghani BR because just like JD said the real deal goes 12 weeks and mine was like 9 . It was still very nice and can't beat it for comin from a bag .

B

biggs

I grew some out that came from a bag seed from a oz from San Diego and I think it was the Ghani BR because just like JD said the real deal goes 12 weeks and mine was like 9 . It was still very nice and can beat it for comin from a bag .

good work bro. don't think theres many strains you haven't tried. gotta have love for all the different strains out there. keep growing that dank.

Legacy420

Legacy420

thanks

Oh ok Thanks for the info Ditch. Dam sometimes I hate the east coast. They need to hurry up and pass this med maryj bill. +rep

J

John Ditchweed

no problem legacy....... they need that bill in the south as well......... personally there are much better strains out there then bullrider............... taste has a big role for me in judging smoke and it was bland to say the least........

K

Krypto1

i smoked some of this shit in cali thanks to Holliherb it was one of my favorite smokes...very skunky...i think it was the same stuff. it just smelled so pungent and good.

A

Attis

So I harvested the Bullrider and it is curing now. I cut it at 9 weeks so I guess it was the Ghani Bull. I was told that it was the real deal but whatever. Anyway, it had the greatest smell when I cut it, and it is slowly coming out as it cures. I sampled it the day after I hung them, and the high was incredible. 1 hitter quitter for sure. I hope that one day I can get my hands on the real deal, but I would be happy to get a hold of this one again.

S

samara

Is this the same strain that Jef Tek from BC grows, I saw a bunch of his pics in some canna mags, Looks nice for sure. Im pretty sure his is called afghani bullrider.......Not 100% sure though. Anyone else here of Jef Tek and his bullrider?????

hubcap

hubcap

sometimes I hate the east coast.

bullrider's here, mate.

and it goes at least 77 days in flower. depending on ones preferences of smoke....

fruity/flowery goodness. about a 7.5-8/10 overall score.
ill dig up some pics.
as far as i know 'bullrider' and 'afghani bullrider' are 2 different, but related, strains...

the afghani bullrider, generally, resides in SoCal....
the bullrider has been spread far and wide for many years........
prolly even scored some, unknowingly, if using LES nyc delivery sometime in the last 3 years........
:smiley_joint:

-hubcap-

O

Ogbullriderguy

I was the first person who started the strain bullrider. It was around 96-97 the name comes from thecat who developed the strain. He rode bulls in the rodeo. A black guy from fresno. So my buddy named it bullrider after him. Although it has other meanjngs. People that smoked it for the first time ALWAYs said it was the best shit they even smoked and put many people to the knees. The best bud ever and it produced excellently. Flowering time is 8 weeks Ohi wish we still had the real br. The stuff these days isnt the real deal Funny how manypeople claim they know where it came from or why it was named as such. But the stuff is legendary. People were making clothing lines with bullrider on it. The good ole days

jkbeing

jkbeing

So.. your telling us something good came from Fresno.. hmmm. :)

Aligee

Aligee

I was the first person who started the strain bullrider. It was around 96-97 the name comes from thecat who developed the strain. He rode bulls in the rodeo. A black guy from fresno. So my buddy named it bullrider after him. Although it has other meanjngs. People that smoked it for the first time ALWAYs said it was the best shit they even smoked and put many people to the knees. The best bud ever and it produced excellently. Flowering time is 8 weeks Ohi wish we still had the real br. The stuff these days isnt the real deal Funny how manypeople claim they know where it came from or why it was named as such. But the stuff is legendary. People were making clothing lines with bullrider on it. The good ole days
So.. your telling us something good came from Fresno.. hmmm. :)
It sure did but took us so cali boys to bring it to the next level !
Say it aint So!!! WTF really! one of the first zips i got as a teen here in ( FRESNO) the 90's BULLRIDER! paid 420 for that zip too ill never forget that!!!

jkbeing

jkbeing

Say it aint So!!! WTF really! one of the first zips i got as a teen here in ( FRESNO) the 90's BULLRIDER! paid 420 for that zip too ill never forget that!!!
Haha... the first time I ever inquired on a zip, I was told $420. I drove to L.A. and picked one up for $300. Only cost me $40 back then to drive to there and back.

B

BIG M

Hey bullrider guy I am the maker of Agahni bullrider. I am from dago I have the og cut and self crossed seeds as well. I was the one that Jeftek wrote the article about in HIGHTIMES . Totally give you props on the OG BULLRIDER. We probably know each other.

B

BIG M

I took a really huge afgahni #1 and crossed her with your BULLRIDER female and there you go from the horses mouth. Another legend was born. The original bullrider is hard to find for anyone not in our circle but we still have her too. Amazing strain. We call it fear cuz zit strikes fear into who ever smokes too much lol. Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom