Bumped My Timer

• Thread starter 3 balls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3 balls

3 balls

Hello all, thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Not a new grower but definitely a new problem. I should be starting week 5 of flower, buds are the size of week 3 start!!! After a week and a half of head scratching I finally realized a had bumped into my mechanical timer a couple weeks back and have been running 12 off approx. 5 on 2 off and 5 on again. Awesome huh?!?!

From what I gather, if I treat it like the last two weeks were just on pause I could end up with a record breaking harvest or I could end up with Hermipalozaa.

Anybody else ever run into this nightmare? Thanks

madgrower

madgrower

Hello all, thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Not a new grower but definitely a new problem. I should be starting week 5 of flower, buds are the size of week 3 start!!! After a week and a half of head scratching I finally realized a had bumped into my mechanical timer a couple weeks back and have been running 12 off approx. 5 on 2 off and 5 on again. Awesome huh?!?!

From what I gather, if I treat it like the last two weeks were just on pause I could end up with a record breaking harvest or I could end up with Hermipalozaa.

Anybody else ever run into this nightmare? Thanks
Hope all goes well but my understanding is that the need 12 he's at least in a row dark or a much higher risk of trouble

Latest posts

Top Bottom