Bumper crop!! Haven't made a dent in last year's crop - best way to store long term?

• Thread starter flowerlover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowerlover

flowerlover

I have over a pound of harvested pot left from last year's first time grow (one plant) - that is after nightly vaping with the volcano and giving some away to my landscaper, sprinkler guys and friends. This year I am growing three outdoors - so may have even more to store. Any long term storage solutions - other than my jars with humidity packs in them? How long will those last - stored in a dark closet? I have read freezer not great option. Thoughts? Thanks all!!

sambapati

sambapati

I have over a pound of harvested pot left from last year's first time grow (one plant) - that is after nightly vaping with the volcano and giving some away to my landscaper, sprinkler guys and friends. This year I am growing three outdoors - so may have even more to store. Any long term storage solutions - other than my jars with humidity packs in them? How long will those last - stored in a dark closet? I have read freezer not great option. Thoughts? Thanks all!!
Turn Turn Turn -- Sounds like you need to look at making some edibles/butter/oil..Wondering if there are people in the Farm who would make your flower into shatter or something that would keep long term -- Oil? Mabye they keep a percentage to help them amoritze their equipment? Could also consider doing some work with local hospice organizations to donate to end stage cancer patients....

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Donations? Can you get some donations for that pound? Just sayin.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Turkey bags with bovitas.
Stores a pound perfect. Must be rotated and checked regularly for the first 3 months then 1-2 times a month to check condition of the bovita bag.
Change bovita bag out as needed.

Madmax

Madmax

Move to ausyralia.it will b gone in a flash haha..seriously the air tight jars should work for 2 years easy.i have done so and stored in darkness with no real change..ive never used humidity pks .jars hold 6oz and were packed to the brim.opened every now and then.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

flowerlover

flowerlover

Turn Turn Turn -- Sounds like you need to look at making some edibles/butter/oil..Wondering if there are people in the Farm who would make your flower into shatter or something that would keep long term -- Oil? Mabye they keep a percentage to help them amoritze their equipment? Could also consider doing some work with local hospice organizations to donate to end stage cancer patients....
I like the idea of donating to hospice organizations. I will look into that. Thanks!

Top Bottom