Burnzys Auto Flower 🌺 Thread. Dank or Hype?!

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Here I will document the progress of my @Twenty20mendocino auto flowers. These beans were given free as a promotion ran by twenty20 called “free the seeds.”

Trizzlers
21FC8F8E-45B4-4399-A005-1C3F7B011635.png

And Whiskey Zulu
9F14749F-D0D0-4879-891D-EDF03181136F.png

Popped on Feb 18th and I up potted them 3/7 pictured below. Both are in the first week (ish) or a little more since showing pistils. They are actually stretching nicely. I have high hopes for these autos in terms of quality. Twenty20 has been working on these lines for years, they say. Nice growth, branching, and overall structure.
1809E86A-8ECE-4B8A-B118-492A921A5F04.jpeg
EF5C00FE-AA0A-45F3-8B08-518CB41DEFB0.jpeg
C53FA735-3ABD-4F17-97E8-BC6178010FA3.jpeg
image.jpg

I hope the zulu purps out at the end, if I make it haha
✌🏻

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Trizzlers
2 1/2 weeks flowering

Whiskey Zulu
2 1/2 weeks flowering
Got some wicked stretch on her and nice heirloom type growth. Almost 4ft. Interesting.

Healthy plants.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
No updates? I hope they worked better than my twenty20 seeds that were just so so.
Hype. I harvested one plant, threw the other away. Buds were weird. Smoked like hemp/cbd flower or my tolerance was too high. Sold it for pennies but surprisingly didn’t get any complaints. Just not my cup of tea. Never again.

growsince79

growsince79

Hype. I harvested one plant, threw the other away. Buds were weird. Smoked like hemp/cbd flower or my tolerance was too high. Sold it for pennies but surprisingly didn’t get any complaints. Just not my cup of tea. Never again.
Never again? Autos or twenty20?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Never again? Autos or twenty20?
Autos. No twenty20 is solid. I’ve got some of their photo beans. I want to run some of the glue sniffer fems but haven’t got around to it.

growsince79

growsince79

Autos. No twenty20 is solid. I’ve got some of their photo beans. I want to run some of the glue sniffer fems but haven’t got around to it.
We did made of honor and arcata trainwreck. meh - makes me not want to even try their other stuff. They do have great pics and a solid marketing strategy.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
We did made of honor and arcata trainwreck. meh - makes me not want to even try their other stuff. They do have great pics and a solid marketing strategy.
Yeah, most breeders have great pics and all the time in the world to market. Not to mention all the free marketing from peeps that grow their gear haha. I think the best breeder from the ones I’ve grown from is HSC. Solid genetics.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Got some glue sniffer crosses (auto) they want me to run , just dropped em- we will see I guess hate to run a tent for so-so smoke .

growsince79

growsince79

Yeah, most breeders have great pics and all the time in the world to market. Not to mention all the free marketing from peeps that grow their gear haha. I think the best breeder from the ones I’ve grown from is HSC. Solid genetics.
I was thinking about trying hsc. Whats the most potent strain you grew?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Got some glue sniffer crosses (auto) they want me to run , just dropped em- we will see I guess hate to run a tent for so-so smoke .
Nice. The pack I have are the S1 fems. That is totally my experience and opinion. I smoke a lot so my tolerance is through the roof. Haha. To others, they might like em. I’d just rather run photos

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I was thinking about trying hsc. Whats the most potent strain you grew?
Og kush fems. I have a grow diary full of the og kush pictures. I also grew their very cherry and currently running their don Carlos.

growsince79

growsince79

Better yea.
That's why I'm hesitant to buy seeds. I already have thousands I made from bag seed. We grew 40 so far and every one was as good or better than every store bought seed. In fact only the purple chem was maybe as good but certainly not better. But still I keep seeking. Smh when will I ever learn...

Top Bottom