BurnzYz new Purple Chocolate šŸ« grow

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Nice job Burnz! BTW I got your Lemon Wookie glue as well as your OG cut going in my tent right now. I have been vegging them for months and they are big now the canopy if totally filled in and Im about to flip to 12/12. I will start posting picks soon been slacking on documenting my recent grow here on the platform.
Snip me a cut of the glue before you flip! Please and thank you. I got a nice platinum candy x platinum kushmints vegging nice I can snip a cut for you and we can swap real quick. Iā€™ll text you later brother. Iā€™m slacking as well hahah lifeā€™s busy brother,

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Also I have some pretty decent genetics in the veg tent right now if you're talmbout swapping cuts n sich

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Also I have some pretty decent genetics in the veg tent right now if you're talmbout swapping cuts n sich
Hahahha.. well I donā€™t think I can commit to a trip. He lives about 5 mins away. After this run I will be game to trade, Iā€™ll be hunting a couple packs, so Iā€™ll have so stellar shit to giveaway or trade. Your beans may be included in the hunt. Give me until the end of the year lol.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Hahahha.. well I donā€™t think I can commit to a trip. He lives about 5 mins away. After this run I will be game to trade, Iā€™ll be hunting a couple packs, so Iā€™ll have so stellar shit to giveaway or trade. Your beans may be included in the hunt. Give me until the end of the year lol.
Sounds good brotha!

sportyridr

sportyridr

Finished up trimming, currently curing. This stuff is Stoney baloney. Def not a heavy yielder, but the quality makes up for it. 10 weeker with mostly 75% amber after the dry.
"Stoney Baloney"...new strain??? šŸ˜€ šŸ¤£

Latest posts

Top Bottom