BurnzYz new Purple Chocolate šŸ« grow

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bellumromanum

bellumromanum

I love mine, especially with the height extender giving me almost 8' of vertical, and I like the extra room for fans and stuff. Good luck with it.

I've had my eye on one for a while. I prefer to run my lights at night and they're supposed to be exceptional against light leaks

Terpz719

Terpz719

I've had my eye on one for a while. I prefer to run my lights at night and they're supposed to be exceptional against light leaks
I can't compare it to others since it's my first and only tent, but I was a little disappointed on that account. I've got some black Gorilla tape here and there over some spots just to make sure. There are fairly bright lights on where my tent is set up. This might be preaching to the choir...

First thing I did was to have the GF zip me up in there for about 20 minutes, and I spotted a few little glows. Honestly I don't know if it was enough to disrupt flowering, but I taped them just to be sure. I'd guess you'd get that with any tent. It's a good way to check too for light sneaking in from vents, ducting, and power cords. I had to adjust that too even though the ducting is black on the inside. If you do that light check, you might want to make sure you're seated. It can get a little disorienting, but that might just be me.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

I can't compare it to others since it's my first and only tent, but I was a little disappointed on that account. I've got some black Gorilla tape here and there over some spots just to make sure. There are fairly bright lights on where my tent is set up. This might be preaching to the choir...

First thing I did was to have the GF zip me up in there for about 20 minutes, and I spotted a few little glows. Honestly I don't know if it was enough to disrupt flowering, but I taped them just to be sure. I'd guess you'd get that with any tent. It's a good way to check too for light sneaking in from vents, ducting, and power cords. I had to adjust that too even though the ducting is black on the inside. If you do that light check, you might want to make sure you're seated. It can get a little disorienting, but that might just be me.

Good to know man, I certainly will

sportyridr

sportyridr

Day 8 or start of week 2 veg. Changed res, upped to 1.4ec @ 5.9ph. Iā€™ll see how stable the ph stays this week. It stayed relatively stable all week last week. I had to add about 1.2ml throughout the week of pH down. I also didnā€™t realize how much they grew and how close to the lights they were šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø. Slight bleaching on a couple leads. Backed the lights to 32ā€. Iā€™ll adjust that more often. Upped the fertigations to twice a day @ 40 seconds per fertigation.
Mix when as follows:
15 gallons of RO only @ 6.1pH 19ppm
60ml humboldt secret calmag
26grams of flora flex V1
26 grams flora flex V2

Ending results were 1.4ec @ 5.9pH no pH up or down needed.

Wow, just wow...those plants are on fire! šŸ”„šŸš’

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hello all! Sorry Iā€™ve been missing. Long 11 hour work day. Iā€™m back. Holy fuck. Amazing what calmag will do. I walked in to some vibrant looking plants. Yeeeeee. So happy youā€™re all here for the ride!! The guys I owe seeds to, well they will be enroute tomorrow!! So sorry, Iā€™ve been swamped.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I pulled the trigger on a Gorilla 5x5 last night, gonna turn the current tent into the veg/mother room and we gonna pump out a few fast crops boiiiiii
Nice bro. I gotta send mine back once these autos finish up. The zipper broke right after my first run. They will replace 100% once Iā€™m ready they said. You will not regret it. I did purchase the cfm bars I think theyā€™re called? Helps with the suction of the walls.

feont zipper seem busted. Keep an eye on your front zipper lol.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Burnz my man! Im stoked your running the Purple Chocolate! Got those Male clones from you and gotta say they are super healthy thanks again. Strong cuts man I'm excited to see how the females look in flower. I think Im gonna chuck it on Fire OG and maybe the AG Skunk #1. I will be following along on this thread for sure! šŸ˜Ž šŸ‘

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Burnz my man! Im stoked your running the Purple Chocolate! Got those Male clones from you and gotta say they are super healthy thanks again. Strong cuts man I'm excited to see how the females look in flower. I think Im gonna chuck it on Fire OG and maybe the AG Skunk #1. I will be following along on this thread for sure! šŸ˜Ž šŸ‘
Yes sir. I have that og kush fem too. Ready whenever. That is going to be an epic on and Iā€™d love to grow out some seeds with our genetics. Happy grows brotha.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Yes sir. I have that og kush fem too. Ready whenever. That is going to be an epic on and Iā€™d love to grow out some seeds with our genetics. Happy grows brotha.
Oh yeah for sure. When I make seeds there is usually a ton and I will hook you up so that we can both pheno hunt. Every once in a while two strains won't really pollinate correctly, sometimes they don't stick like they should. However given the health and vigor of the parents I have a feeling pollination wont be an issue. I love seeds for whatever reason. Lots of people prefer cuts but I really enjoy creating seeds its always a mystery how the crosses turn out and I have had some great happy accidents happen in the past. Plus it allows you to preserve the genetics for long term storage. I just popped some XXX OG seeds from 2017 homemade stock all germinated no problem!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Oh yeah for sure. When I make seeds there is usually a ton and I will hook you up so that we can both pheno hunt. Every once in a while two strains won't really pollinate correctly, sometimes they don't stick like they should. However given the health and vigor of the parents I have a feeling pollination wont be an issue. I love seeds for whatever reason. Lots of people prefer cuts but I really enjoy creating seeds its always a mystery how the crosses turn out and I have had some great happy accidents happen in the past. Plus it allows you to preserve the genetics for long term storage. I just popped some XXX OG seeds from 2017 homemade stock all germinated no problem!
Hell yeah. Iā€™ll be around tomorrow, I might be able to drop that cut off.

Badchoice

Badchoice

Interested to see that 48 auto outcome when I was shopping at 207 they have their own 48auto and it looked mouth watering good but i chicken out and bought dark devil instead lol

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Interested to see that 48 auto outcome when I was shopping at 207 they have their own 48auto and it looked mouth watering good but i chicken out and bought dark devil instead lol
I forgot where I go these from. I think I got it from a seed bank that was later found out to be crooked. So who knows if the genetics are correct. I can tell you, the fortune cookie auto is absolutely nothing like the picture I recall and looks like something I would never smoke. Haha.. I know people who will though.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Phenomenal 2 day growth. Floraflex nutrients is proving to be very simple. The res has stayed at 6.08pH for going in the third day. Needed no pH up or down and the res will last me probably until I flip to flower. In the beginning, I saw calmag def all over the plants. A close farmer let me no to up the calmag. Crazy how quickly they fill in. 2 week veg or a couple days late then flipping. Todayā€™s day 9 veg from clone.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Fuxk rats. Fuxk narcs. And Fuxk big pharma. Iā€™ve done my share of time for my actions, but if it wasnā€™t for those rattzzzz, šŸ€. Hmmm. That thread got me all worked up this morninā€™. Anywho, 100% California legal baby. Couple days theyā€™ll be through the first trellis, Iā€™ll top, clean up the bottoms and flip. Shooting for the 17th which will be 16 or 17 day veg.

Top Bottom