Bushmaster - after or during 1st week of 12/12?

• Thread starter Foxfarmfreak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Foxfarmfreak

I know there are a few threads about this stuff on here, just can't seem to find the info I need, So, If I don't want much stretch at all, can I give it to them during the first week of 12/12? (I'm growing quite a few different strains and want them all to stay relatively equal), without stressing the shit out of them, and should I take my clones as I clean up the bottoms before I hit them with this stuff, I know it's strong and can overdose very easily, been there done that!!!
peace FFF:harvest:

M

MyRelief

strain??

as you've probably heard before but I find with any of the Humboldt County Own's products it really comes down to strain....what are your strain(s)? At any rate, I've tried both ways and it just depended on strain to the reaction.....they recommend feeding when the plant isn't under stress so I feed the last week before putting into 12/12 as the new 12/12 will cause stress initially or some wait till two weeks into flower so as to minimize stress and clones I've taken from BM'd plants tend to be bushier without any encouragement and stayed quite round and plump yet could also be the strain at the time. this may be helpful.....

M

MyRelief

enjoyed myself

yeah helped me clarify as well FFF......I love watching the effects on some strains it almost like real time... I mean next day and bamm "changes" for sure and not anything vertical.

Peace---Relief

H

HannaMan

Hey.

They suggest feeding @ 1ML per gallon but I fed @ .3 ML per gallon on a Sativa dominant stretch and it did exactly what I wanted..minimal stretch.

Ive seen strains like OG, and PK, and Sour D get fed @ .7 ML per gallon and let me tell you, they look like death...

Don't let it scare you, they will bounce back with BEAUTIFUL PERFECT straight leaves.
LESS IS MORE with this product, as thats what it says ON THE BOTTLE.

I feed with bushmaster ONE time on like day 4 of 12/12. I then give water twice, and then continue feeding as usual. (My first and only time using it). I'm on day 17 and they're looking flawless with no signs of stress and for a sativa dominant strain that stretches like a mother effer, the stretch was very minimal. Perfect, actually.

just my .02

Peace

EDIT: As far as cleaning stuff up on the bottom, I like to do it BEFORE the flip, as well as days 10-14 of 12/12..Really helps encourage upper growth.

Peace

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
I have used it anytime from 2 weeks prior to flower to up to 2 weeks into flower.. Just like everyone said less is more and a second application is better than overdoing it!!

The Joker

The Joker

I've used it growing stretchy sats to where to final height. At the flip I water for 3-4 days using 2ml per gallon. Stops all stretch, plants stay healthy. That's in soil less. Using it at 1ml in waterfarms did little.

M

MyRelief

Hey Fab

Nice to see you Fab....I'd love to get together with you sometime. :rasta2: I see you are continuing to inspire with your girls :-) luving the Pre-88 by the way.

E

ecsd

i run .7/gal for 1-2 weeks in my dwc's, when they start to ram horn i flush and continue my nute regimen, ran a cycle of ecsd's they got no taller than pop cans (experiment for a frien wanting to do a very small cabinet, and straight from clone) heaviest one was 13.5 grams

Curb Feeler

Curb Feeler

You can use the Bushmaster as a foliar spray to hit certain leggy plants rather than adding it to the res and effecting them all.

Using at any time during stretch (usually the first two weeks of budding) seemed to work just fine. Bushmaster really does work but use sparingly.

S

sprocket

any one run this in there uc? got some lemon o.g. that love to stretch .

H

Hydro-Soil

Please stop using Bushmaster, Top Load, Phosphoload, FlowerDragon and Gravity. Unless you're the only one consuming your plants.

You don't need PGR's people.... Please find a workaround.

Stay Safe! (and healthy!!!)

Latest posts

Top Bottom