Bushmaster or phosphoload?

• Thread starter budkatz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

phosphaload promotes more flower sites - shooting powder is a bud hardener.

phosphaload works great IF you do as others said and use it sparingly. even 30 ML in a 40 gallon res will give you great results. you will get that loss of smell/flavor and trichomes effect if you use it at the strength the bottle suggests.

a friend of mine used it full strength and it made his buds very dense and way too hairy, though it was his best yield to date the crop was crap.

shit was so hairy you it looked orange.

I use 2 tbs in my 40 gallon res, run it for three days and then change out the water - usually about day 18-21. you can use it sooner to stop your stretch if your running out of headroom.

Shooting powder is NOT a flower hardener...It is a flower expander. It causes the plant to think that it is back in its initial rapid flowering stage. It does not harden.

S

StonerB

Both "Bushmaster" and P-load were banned by the EPA. The reason for this is the fact that they contain Paclobutrazol. In my opinion this is a very nasty chemical that has no use near crops intended for human consumption. That being said many growers sing praises about this stuff and nearly started to cry when it was pulled off the market. For those who still desire this effect there is several products on the market that contain Paclo. One is called "BONZI" and the other is "DR. NODES" they both contain 0.4% Paclobutrazol. The BONZI is mostly marketed as commercial and may be hard to find but any good hydro store should have the DR. NODES. Both these products are more concentrated than the Bushmaster, Gravity, and p-load were . Please msg. if you need dillution ratios.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Folks I'm going to post an email that Steve Berlow from Flower Dragon sent a Czech Republic hydroponic storeowner. The reason Im doing this is because it displays the levels of depravity that PGR peddlers are willing to go to to hide their dirty little secrets and make cash from you (the consumer). I have sat back and let hunie.beez attack me knowing that the FOIA was coming and best to let the facts speak for themselves. I ask you to compare this email to what was found in Flower Dragon (I.e. Daminozide and Paclobutrazol) and then whenever you hear hunie.beez or anyone else attempting to assasinate my character (to date they have been unable to assasinate the quality of the material I write and let's face it given the histrionics of this affair you probably get that I don't write without first knowing my stuff) consider how low these people are willing to go to deceive and lie to consumers. See email following:

The email read.
“Re: Flower Dragon
(name edited)
I think to better explain Flower Dragon and what it is and to allay some misconceptions we really need to look first at what Paclobutrazol is and what it isn’t so you can be better informed….
Firstly Paclobutrazol is a safe product to use and is used on many crops worldwide including; Avocadoes, Peaches, Cherries, and Mangoes – in fact it is more safe than many of the chemical salts used to make regular nutrients for the plants. People who say that Paclobutrazol is unsafe or unhealthy to use are misinformed and should look to correct scientific data and not the growers forums for their information – LOL!
The LD50 or the amount needed to give rats to cause death in 50% of them is 5,400mg.kg of weight. For a human this would equal 378,000mg or almost ½ a kilogram for an average person! Compare this to the LD 50 of say Potassium Nitrate, a commonly used salt in every hydroponic fertilizer of 3,500mg/kg.
This mean that potassium nitrate is 50% more poisonous or deadly than Paclobutrazol!!! But of course we know that Potassium Nitrate is not poisonous or dangerous to us in normal amounts - so it is easy to see how ridiculous these health scares for paclobutrazol is.
So now for Paclobutrazol and growing of resinous plants.
Paclobutrazol is a very poor choice for providing the plants as it severs ( disconnect ) the pathway responsible for producing the resins – the gibberilic pathway.
The gibberilic pathway is also responsible for the upward growth of the plant. So paclobutrazol is good for controlling the height but not for resin plants as it stops the production of resin also!
An easy way to see for the use of paclobutrazol is to see that the plant does not produce very much resin at all!
So we can see this is maybe a good choice for the height control but not if the plant you want to grow also makes resins. So now that we know a little of the background of Paclobutrazol let us look at Flower Dragon
Flower Dragon was never designed as a height control product. It was designed as a product that can make the flowers much larger with more resins – that are of high quality. The fact that Flower Dragon can control the height is a secondary benefit but not the main features or why Flower Dragon was design. The simple fact that Flower Dragon makes the plants produce much resin demonstrate that Flower Dragon is not a paclobutrazol based product.
Flower Dragon uses a different method to make the flowers larger and the plant produce more resins. For this we need to make the gene expression. The gene expression control how plants ( and animals and people ) can grow and develop in certain ways. For this we need to make the target genes produce more peptides and other compounds – such as sterols ( up-regulate ) that make for resin increases and to make other target genes make less compounds ( down-regulate ) to allow the flowers to be larger. This regulation occurs within the Shikimic Pathway ( which also regulate the production of gibberlinins ). By allowing for both up and down regulation of the genetic expression we can produce the results which are desired to us ( bigger flowers with more resin ). The part that gibberilin play in this is that for the flowers to develop fully – the production of gibberilin should slow – but not completely stop- this is important as gibberilins are also important in the production of resins and for the expansion of the cell membranes - but too much gibberilin make the flowers not grow as we would like.
The important compounds that Flower Dragon uses is 2 proprietary compounds develop by us.
One is what is generally known as an Arginine ligated triazole compound. The specific type and structure of this compound is of course a trade secret to us and so unfortunately Tomas we cannot disclose the precise nature of this compound – for it would then be easy for others to copy. The other is what is known as a quinalone type compound. Of course once again the exact type is also a trade secret to us. It maybe be a business mistake for me to disclose even this much of the secret and make it easier for others to copy but I know you have customers who would like some answers. I can assure you that both of the compounds are quite safe – in fact I regularly consume product that has been grown with Flower Dragon. I do this with pride!
The other ingredients are there to support phosphorus mobility and metabolisn. These include Citrates and Tartarates.
Citrates and tartarates are carboxylate anions that assist the plant in mobilising and uptaking phosphorus and metal ions. The main citrates - Citrate Succinate Citrate Acetate and Citrate Lactate – are very effective at making phosphorus more soluble and mobile. This allows the plant to have a constant supply of bio available phosphorus during times of heavy flower production.

Now for the strange stories that you have read on the internet by a guy whom I believe is a crazy guy - a guy called G. Low
This guy is a journalist who used to work in a hydroponic store in Australia ( maybe because he could not get work as a journalist>? ). He was used by several owners of different nutrient companies to make a scare campaign on the internet for a product called Super bud. This product was made by a company that I use to work for called Dutch Master.
The only things in his story that are true are;
Yes - I used to work for Dutch Master
Yes – I was responsible with Dr Deepak for the development of all the Dutch Master Products. In fact Dr Deepak was my personal tutor for 5 years!
Yes – I was the person behind much of the success of the Dutch Master products.”
[End Quote]

Now compare this to lab results. It's actually ironic because Steve Berlow pays out on Paclo for reducing resin production and then Flower Dragon is shown to contain Paclo. Daminozide also reduces resin production. BTW - Dr Deepak resigned Dutchmaster for two reasons. A) His family were unhappy with him working in an industry that was perceived as shady and B) He was unhappy with the direction of the Dutchmaster Product line (presumably this meant he wasn't happy they were selling alar as organic and safe. You can possibly tell by the email that Steve Berlow takes an interesting spin on the truth. Hunie.beez is one of the people behind Flower Dragon. Obviously they aren't too impressed that their scam has been busted and now they are playing nasty (much in the same way as Dutchmaster did in 2003 when I and others had Superbud removed from the market).

Thanks - Glow

G is that really you bro?

FARMERS:

If you want to keep stretch down, drop your P and keep it low. High levels of P promotes stretch rather than slow it down. IMHO HIGH P is unecessary.

Thats fucked up how everyone is thinkin it was a high P product when really it just had PGR's (phosphoload, bushmaster, gravity, etc..).

I have come to the conlusion after growing my latest bach with just jr peters and epsom salt that additives are just things left out of the whole formula to make you, the unknowing farmer, buy more shit than you really need.

My latest grow came out bigger, stinkier, and healthier than any batch I grew with AN's full line, H&G's full line, or botanicares full line. Save your money, and go with a 3-1-4 ratio of something more simple.

Jbettar

Jbettar

I have used both. Very different. Bushmaster will stop your plants vertical growth for sure. One 8 0z. bottle last me 3 grow cycles. I grow in soil and use a 30 gal. res., w/ bushmaster i use 2.5 ml/gal. Works like a charm. you may want to use it after week 2 of flower if you have room for the heigth . Using it too soon can really cause buds to become short and bushy leading to rot.
Phosphoload works best IMO as a finisher. Dont ask me why but was told by a friend to try it 21 days til finish. It really seems to help fatten up the buds. He used it in the normal way too and seemed to get more but smaller nugs. I use Gravity personally at 21 days out (cheaper and i know how to use it w/ Snow Storm).
I am going to try just using reg. sea kelp as Tex recommended on a few this time around to see if i notice any difference. If simplicity is what your after than just use the bottles. I do 30 plants, so for $50 (Bushmaster and Gravity) its like under $2 a plant. How much weight per plant is that to cover your costs? 1 gram per plant pays for itself 5 times over. Shit or get off the pot is what my pops always said.
Haha lmao DO NOT use it 21 days from harvest!! No way r u freakin kidding me that’s so bad

Top Bottom