Bushmaster or phosphoload?

• Thread starter budkatz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kindindy123

I've never used phosphoload.

I have used bushmaster a few times. My experience is that it's very unpredictable in hydro...but in soil it can be useful in SMALL amounts. What the instructions say for per gallon dosages is serious OVERKILL, IMO....and it will set your plants reeling and dropping fan leaves like crazy before they kick back in if you do what they say to do.

My experience has shown that 1-2 mls per gallon >>>tops<<< in soil in back-to-back applications at transition to 12/12 will make the buds very hard and will slow vert growth in most (indica) strains without the leaf damage/weirdness that higher dosages willl reveal.

less is more with dis one, fer sure.

s h
every time i use it my fan leaves rust out& dye,new growth is fine,but the plant looks like shi# & prob wont yeild.

R

Rolln J

phosphaload woks well as long as you dont use too much and use it too late - bottle says 2-4ml per liter, but you really only need about 1 ml/gal. This shit is STRONG and hard to flush out, so if your gonna use it do it by week three and go very light.

It will stop your vertical growth overnight and your plants will really "green" up after you give it to them. So dont use it if want your plants to still stretch.

If you use too much your buds will become way hairy and it will decrease your thc %.

Venom818

Venom818

Thanks rollnj yeah i bought it this will be my 1st time using it so will see what happens

sky high

sky high

every time i use it my fan leaves rust out& dye,new growth is fine,but the plant looks like shi# & prob wont yeild.

The first time I used Bushmaster was about 5 years ago and they were still saying to use 10 ml per gallon.

WRONG.

A week or so later I went to the room and thought at first that I had mites. Nope...just massive "stippling" of sorts...then as you say....the leaves dropped off.

Yields on higher doses will suffer, IMO.

Low doses...however, will (IMO) bulk the yield. the secret is finding the sweet spot where trichs/resin keep up and the bud really just HARDENS and gets DENSE. (1-2 ml gal, IMO)

s h

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
is bushmaster still available in california?

Yep brah, any reputable hydro store will have it in stock.

Im still digging the MOAB, I use to only hit em week 7 with it now I hit em week 7 and 8, then flush for 2 weeks.. This is per 10 week strains:)

Also I replaced my GH liquid Kool Bloom( 0-10-10) with Advanced nutrients hammer head PK 9/18.. I wish I got turned on to this stuff sooner:) better late than never as this stuff out performs gh's liquid kool bloom 6 ways till sunday :icon_cookie:

:passingjoint:

GTD

Venom818

Venom818

dam I was debating between the cool bloom and hamer head went with the cool bloom.Also im going to be trying the phosphoload this run hope all goes well

T

toaster51

Bushmaster and foliar spray?

So does anyone have a good foliar spray recipe for Bushmaster and kelp (in my case it's Botanicare's Seaplex)?

I've also heard about problems using these growth inhibitors in coco - I was told that if you used coco you can only apply phosphoload as a foliar spray. Comments anyone?

M

MASSES 420KING

Has anyone actually used these products, and what were the results? Did they work as expected? Did they affect final quality? I've seen some threads on other sites, but I'm curious what this community thinks.

Thanks for your replies.

i havent run the bushmaster but i have used the purplemaxx and it worked from what ive heard if use any more then 1/4 strength you could almost stop total vertical growth again ive heard this from a few different sources

Hrpuffnstuff

Hrpuffnstuff

i have used both , they both add weight but you loose in flavor and trichs and over all quality
P load is "more" a of growth inhibitor no stretch
BushM creates more bulk but sill had little bit stretch,
if you want weight use it i guess .... other wise it takes away from the true quality of the strain ,
...and Phosphorus is unhealthy can be unhsafe to humans

ogtealover420

ogtealover420

Well aside from organic nutes the only thing i like to use is big bud from AN maybe the kushie kush or hammerhead would work as well and I use use it with plain water first water after feeding with water water feed schedule at about 1/8-1/4 of recomendations with some liquid karma after I have fed with a tea. The big bud seems to bring up the density and the trich's. At such low amounts I do not taste any chems in my nugz even without a flush. If you want to have no stretch then get a strain with no stretch. Or use lots of "wind"combined with LST thsi will keep them just as short as adding any magic potion can without the extras. And to increase trichs lower humidity during flower.:banana1sv6:

M

MASSES 420KING

just left the grow store store just discontinued carrying bushmaster when i asked why he said that it was because bushmaster can cause cancers i dont know how valid the claim is but a lil food for thought

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

I have used both. Very different. Bushmaster will stop your plants vertical growth for sure. One 8 0z. bottle last me 3 grow cycles. I grow in soil and use a 30 gal. res., w/ bushmaster i use 2.5 ml/gal. Works like a charm. you may want to use it after week 2 of flower if you have room for the heigth . Using it too soon can really cause buds to become short and bushy leading to rot.
Phosphoload works best IMO as a finisher. Dont ask me why but was told by a friend to try it 21 days til finish. It really seems to help fatten up the buds. He used it in the normal way too and seemed to get more but smaller nugs. I use Gravity personally at 21 days out (cheaper and i know how to use it w/ Snow Storm).
I am going to try just using reg. sea kelp as Tex recommended on a few this time around to see if i notice any difference. If simplicity is what your after than just use the bottles. I do 30 plants, so for $50 (Bushmaster and Gravity) its like under $2 a plant. How much weight per plant is that to cover your costs? 1 gram per plant pays for itself 5 times over. Shit or get off the pot is what my pops always said.

M

MASSES 420KING

PGR's are in phosphoload and Bushmaster..Some PGR's have been shown to cause cancers...Rumor has it that they use these in our food supply so were fckd anyway..

your absolutley correct heres one for you cancer was vertually unheard of until they started canning food products it used to be called embalmed eggs or embalmed ham until the canning companys pitched a fit because noone was buying foods with formeldahide init so they changed it to are you guys ready for this its a doosey preserved or was pasturized or was it both google it alex jones covers it in numerous documentaries

Top Bottom