Bushy Autoflower, pruning..

• Thread starter Seriesnuns
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

Looking for a little advice.

Mesphito Grapey Walter on day 30. I’ve been LST and bottom pruning. But she is super bushy overall. Should I trim inside to allow more light in or let her be? I’m done speading her out...
Bushy autoflower pruning
Bushy autoflower pruning 2

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You over fed and burned your plant, flush out, check ph, prune away the dead leaves, give a few days to recover, then feed less or if your plant is so burned I would wait awhile before I feed again and next time start at half dose and aclimate up. I see no fade so I don't think it's a defiencey, autos are really easy to burn allways start a half recommend dose and aclimate up.

Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

I thought nutrient burn was seen with yellow tips and leaves? She seems to be growing well. I did do pruning to get more light through the canopy.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Definitely overfed looks like some heat stress also. Are you foliar spraying? What are your temps, RH? What light and how close it it? Do you have a fan on them?

Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

No spraying. Just a tad bit of bloom dry amendment. Temps are mid 70s and humidity around 55. I am fanning the tent. I may need to raise my lights a bit.

Recent picture.
874A5580 C83E 421A A213 E5B8B62F3BFC

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

No spraying. Just a tad bit of bloom dry amendment. Temps are mid 70s and humidity around 55. I am fanning the tent. I may need to raise my lights a bit.

Recent picture. View attachment 871814
See what somewhat looks like residue on some leaves at the edges and figured maybe you were foliar feeding. Probably some sweating at the leaf edges, maybe raise the light a bit and see if it helps. What kind of light are you using it may be higher in IR?

Recent pic looks like it has improved a bit

Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

I’m using an amazon 800 watt cob special. I’ve been playing with the heights. I have a lux meter and have been trying for 30-35k

Top Bottom