Business opportunity

• Thread starter Lopp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Lopp

Hi everyone. I’m not sure where to post this… but I have 15 acres of land in California that I currently have a Microbusiness license on and CUP in place. Looking for someone to come in and start their dream business on. Many other cannabis licenses available as well. Thanks.
Pass it on!

416grow

416grow

Hi everyone. I’m not sure where to post this… but I have 15 acres of land in California that I currently have a Microbusiness license on and CUP in place. Looking for someone to come in and start their dream business on. Many other cannabis licenses available as well. Thanks.
Pass it on!
Just a question is it possible for a Canadian to apply for a licences? Is there a oppion on the application?

Thanks

L

Lopp

This is for an indoor grow.
That is a horrible idea in California today. The prices have went into the trash can for outdoor. Good luck finding someone to come in and pay to use the license. Hope it works out!
This is for an indoor grow. Everyone going into the California market new that prices would decrease at some point. Still lots of opportunities in the market.

Anthem

Anthem

This is for an indoor grow.

This is for an indoor grow. Everyone going into the California market new that prices would decrease at some point. Still lots of opportunities in the market.
Indoor is down as well. So you have 15 acres and you want someone to come in and build a facility? What is the cap on a mirco-business license?

L

Lopp

Indoor is down as well. So you have 15 acres and you want someone to come in and build a facility? What is the cap on a mirco-business license?
Currently... everything is down! Unfortunately. Yes. 10,000 sqft is the cultivation cap under the microbusiness license. But, there are 5 other cultivation licenses that can be used on the land. Plus other manufacturing and distribution licenses available.

Anthem

Anthem

Currently... everything is down! Unfortunately. Yes. 10,000 sqft is the cultivation cap under the microbusiness license. But, there are 5 other cultivation licenses that can be used on the land. Plus other manufacturing and distribution licenses available.
If you have the licenses you should have no problem finding investors. It is so stupid the way they create the license requirements. I have not researched it but what would stop someone from using the mobile pallet rack systems some use and going 4 high with say a 30 or 40 foot tall roof. Now you just took your 10,000 square foot license and turned it into 40,000.
You will need to research the power available for your area to see if it is achievable because even with LED's you are going to need one hell of a service even at 10,000. At 10,000 you will probably want at least a 2000 amp service or larger to be safe.

Observationist

Observationist

Some useful information going on here

Thanks for leading the way guys

L

Lopp

If you have the licenses you should have no problem finding investors. It is so stupid the way they create the license requirements. I have not researched it but what would stop someone from using the mobile pallet rack systems some use and going 4 high with say a 30 or 40 foot tall roof. Now you just took your 10,000 square foot license and turned it into 40,000.
You will need to research the power available for your area to see if it is achievable because even with LED's you are going to need one hell of a service even at 10,000. At 10,000 you will probably want at least a 2000 amp service or larger to be safe.
The pandemic and now economic downturn has people a little more hesitant to invest or start businesses. Have the power situation dialed in, also 2 wells on the property. Just need someone to come in and make it happen. Low tax area and easy to work with county. Great opportunity for a business being crushed by high rents and taxes in LA or the Bay Area.

Top Bottom