Butter makers are they worth the dollars or is there a better way

• Thread starter Sativajoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sativajoe

Sativajoe

As the title suggests,,
How many of you guys have got one of these machines and do you think they are the go ,, for making oil to go into capsules
Thanks

Like2Grow

Like2Grow

As the title suggests,,
How many of you guys have got one of these machines and do you think they are the go ,, for making oil to go into capsules
Thanks

I picked up a Magical Butter Machine and use it for oil. Very easy to use for sure. I decarb in the oven as usual and cool down in the freezer but don't have to grind buds. Throw bud and oil in MBM, push buttons a few times and a couple hours later oil is cooked. Then straining etc. is normal process. Clean up is easy with emptying bud remains and cleaning up with paper towel, then washing a stainless steel kettle basically. I picked up the butter tray and made butter once which was just as easy.

Koda399

Koda399

I have the infusion 420 and just like like2grow said, it's simple to use and easy to clean. So far I've infused coconut oil to make gummies and made some tinctures and both turned out great. You can get by just fine without one, these just make it easy and take the guesswork out of it.

quirk

quirk

My go to is the Ardent FX for decarb and oil. As you can see, it's personal preference.

TSD

TSD

I have a magical butter machine, it's less labor intensive with the machine and they have handy accessories like the decarb box. Hard to mess it up too, whereas on the stove you can burn it if you don't keep a close eye.

Sativajoe

Sativajoe

A decarb box ,?
All this is new to me ( but not growing) my aim is to make some caps containing both CBD and THC to help me treat this ridiculous chronic pain,you can swallow a pill anywhere anytime but not smoke
I'm guessing a decarb box replaces the oven method ?
Love to hear more
Cheers

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for lifešŸŒ±
Supporter
I use the instapot. For decarb and infusion easy peasy.

TSD

TSD

A decarb box ,?
All this is new to me ( but not growing) my aim is to make some caps containing both CBD and THC to help me treat this ridiculous chronic pain,you can swallow a pill anywhere anytime but not smoke
I'm guessing a decarb box replaces the oven method ?
Love to hear more
Cheers
It's just a silicone box that you use to decarb in the oven, comes w a thermometer that goes inside. Makes it less smelly and easier to maintain the temp and not lose thc. The butter machine is way less smelly than stovetop cooking as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom