Buyer Beware! Green Brothers Hydroponics SNITCHES!!!

• Thread starter GreenThumbBill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

BUYER BEWARE!!! I ordered a grow light from Green Brothers hydroponics on ebay. They shipped a large adjustawing hood in the original sunlight supply box. Zero discretion. After leaving them a negative feedback on ebay I got the following reply:

"Police have been notified that you are a marijuana grower. Good luck. Seriously.

- greenbrothershydro"

THEN they left this feedback message for me:

"Marijuana Grower Looking for Discretion in Shipping. Already notified police."

What kind of grow shop does this?

You have been warned.

Here is there website: http://www.greenbroshydro.com/

There brick and mortar is here:

14072 Osborne St
Panorama City, CA 91402
(818) 891-0200
P.S. If you don't believe me, do a google search for these guy's ebay page and look at the feedback they have left for others. You will clearly see that I am telling the truth.

Also, I will upload a screen shot of the ebay feedback here in case they revise it. (below)

P.S. I'm 100% legal and under my limits so don't be worried about ol Bill. This is just a heads up to not do business with these low lifes!!! I wouldn't snitch on my worst enemy, this shit crosses the line!

Buyer beware green brothers hydroponics snitches
sky high

sky high

Respect, bro. I was a hydro shop owner once and I spent a shitload of time turning such boxes inside out and reshipping goods as ANY reputable shop would do...at the least.

fucktards. Folks should spread this post to other forums without a doubt..

s h

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Folks should spread this post to other forums without a doubt..

s h
Yes, I agree sky high. THC Farmer is the only (non local) grow forum I am registered though. Can somebody please copy and paste this info to other grow forums? These guys are shady and I would like to warn as many people as possible.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
woah.

I got hosed by growsmart hydro.com for a grand. they never shipped my item and then wouldnt answer the phone. Then I looked at their BBB rating. Straight "F". Now I buy obvious equipment (lights, trays, etc) from the local shop only. Then I can return it no hassle and make sure it's in discreet packaging when I put it in my vehicle. Other things like chillers, AC units, etc... I will buy online but NOT from a hydro shop. Only industrial shit from HONEST industrial folks.

That fuckin sucks Bill. We should all start settign up accounts, buy a bunch of shit from this douche , and then not pay for it.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey whats weird is as a seller I dont think you are even allowed to leave feedback for a buyer... WTF>?

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Sellers can leave positive feedback for buyers. These schmucks already pulled all their items for sale off ebay. I guess they are going to open a new account since I nuked them early and dropped them to 87.5%. Douchebags.

I am going to call some libel attorney's on Monday.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Sellers can leave positive feedback for buyers. These schmucks already pulled all their items for sale off ebay. I guess they are going to open a new account since I nuked them early and dropped them to 87.5%. Douchebags.

I am going to call some libel attorney's on Monday.
Get em bill.bulllllshit!

fractal

fractal

Wow man that is some seriously uncool business they are doing. What kind of idiot IN california tries to snitch on a grower who also is in a legal med state? Those jerks deserve a serious ass kicking, literally I don't mean just feedback on ebay. They need to have their arms broken so they can't keep running a shop. Bunch of wankers. Good news is if they really did call the police they just got laughed at no doubt.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Wow man that is some seriously uncool business they are doing. What kind of idiot IN california tries to snitch on a grower who also is in a legal med state? Those jerks deserve a serious ass kicking, literally I don't mean just feedback on ebay. They need to have their arms broken so they can't keep running a shop. Bunch of wankers. Good news is if they really did call the police they just got laughed at no doubt.
If the police came to my door I would invite them in, offer them coffee or water, show them my paperwork and then let them do a plant count. I am allowed to have 45 plants. I currently have 41 going. I'm allowed 72oz, I only have 4-5oz left until next harvest 5 weeks away. I'm 100% within state compliance. He thought he could scare me. I'm not scared. I'm motivated. Motivated to tell as many growers who will listen about how this douche bag does business. Even if he didn't really snitch me out, it doesn't matter, totally unacceptable behavior from a hydro shop.

squarepusher

squarepusher

The original question that I have to think of, is what it agreed upon beforehand that they would send in a discreet packaging? Did they say they would do something that they didn't do? Or were you just expecting them to ship it like that through common sense.

Maybe if they are new as you said they were still learning and hadn't thought about that yet that some of their customers may want discreet packaging. Not all hydro store customers are growing marijuana. Leaving negative feedback on ebay for someone is a pretty big deal, I sell on eBay a lot, and receiving a negative feedback is kind of like a nail in your coffin.

So even though what they did was an asshole move and I don't excuse that, you yourself may have handled the situation better if there wasn't an agreement for discreet packaging in the first place.

squarepusher

squarepusher

FWIW. If you are a member of this board or any these days.....you have a file with the a few agency's. They are watching you......they are. Hi!!!!!
you may have a file, but it would be basically you user name, any information you have publicly volunteered, and depending on the servers they may be able to get IP info. Afaik, this server is hosted in Spain so the feds may or may not have access to secret information with their hacking ways.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

I can guarantee its more than just user names. Thats all Im willing too say.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

all they have is what you give up. IF YOURE SMART.

if your sitting in your living room with no TOR, have another bank account tab open, then you're probably pretty dumb.

but sidetracked sorry.

fuck that hydro shop. lets find out what their next name is. and make sure that ish doesnt happen

soserthc1

soserthc1

Real smart business practices do they actually think they would survive in this business without marijuana growers, so they basically are running there business in the ground , even in non medical states hydro shops know where there supplies are going , seriously how many veg farmers are buying 1000k lights or 100 $ chemicals ..... real stupid .... nice post bill ....thanks peace soser

K

kolah

there is nothing private anymore. be careful. some of these so-called sellers/distributors could be nothing more than narc-ops.

I see they listed a physical address. You may try earth googling the address and see what comes up.

I just called the tel number and got a message from some assplug with a Pakistan? accent.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
The original question that I have to think of, is was it agreed upon beforehand that they would send in a discreet packaging? Did they say they would do something that they didn't do? Or were you just expecting them to ship it like that through common sense.

Maybe if they are new as you said they were still learning and hadn't thought about that yet that some of their customers may want discreet packaging. Not all hydro store customers are growing marijuana. Leaving negative feedback on ebay for someone is a pretty big deal, I sell on eBay a lot, and receiving a negative feedback is kind of like a nail in your coffin.

So even though what they did was an asshole move and I don't excuse that, you yourself may have handled the situation better if there wasn't an agreement for discreet packaging in the first place.
Good post
One Neg can kill an ebay biz..might have been a mistake?

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Good post
One Neg can kill an ebay biz..might have been a mistake?
Mistake? No, they hand wrote the address on a pice of paper and taped it to the top of the box and then affixed 4-5 fragile stickers on the outside of the box. This box was not drop shipped and came via usps directly from green bros hydro.

100+ ebay transactions for nutes/equpment and everything prior shipped discretely in plain brown boxes with no hydroponic advertisements showing. This should be common sense, grow store 101 etiquette.

The only thing I can think of is that he is some noob who just recently got into the hydro industry thinking it would be a gold mine after he saw the green rush and doesn't know shit about shit. As somebody previously mentioned, if you call the number for their store the voicemail is some guy with a thick middle eastern accent. Doesn't strike me as the typical grow store owner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom