buyin sum new glassware and wud like 2 know ur thoughts?

• Thread starter supercharged
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
supercharged

supercharged

wats hapnin farmers, hope we all blazin sum high grade like we do!!!

ave bin checkin out a lot of glass on aqualabtechnologies an am like a kid in a sweet shop, A WANT EM ALL ha ha ha. anyway at the moment am smokin a 14" roor beaker with a diffused down stem and a ben wilson bowl... its pretty sweet but i wanna take it 2 the next level.
now in every 1s opinion wats a smoother hit between an inline perc and a tree perc/arm perc?

all opinions welcome peeps, peace out sc

G

goleboy

Check out the sovereignty pieces....sickest glass available.

J

jonnynu

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah...but just try and find that Sov glass....it's not easy...absoultley beautiful glass but I've had nothing but trouble trying to find it...maybe it's me.

supercharged

supercharged

Check out the sovereignty pieces....sickest glass available.

i think its the sovreign glass im most interested in 4value 4money as far as percs go, a double perc 4 $300!!!! just my luck they outa stock on this baby

Yeah...but just try and find that Sov glass....it's not easy...absoultley beautiful glass but I've had nothing but trouble trying to find it...maybe it's me.

bro u had a look on aqualabtechnologies or r ya lookin 4 a specific 1? i think theres a couple on there but they like $1100

my buddy in santa cruz knows soverny he makes nasy pieces the king bubler is my fav

bro do u mean the guys that make the king dub bub cause that thing is insane!!

E

edux10

aqual lab is legit.

bitfreakglass.com is really nice

borromarket.com is really THE marketplace to be at but it costs $10 to join, well worth it tho.

that is about it.

also check out glassdistrict.com for all the glass info you need to get you started!!!!!

supercharged

supercharged

aqual lab is legit.

bitfreakglass.com is really nice

borromarket.com is really THE marketplace to be at but it costs $10 to join, well worth it tho.

that is about it.

also check out glassdistrict.com for all the glass info you need to get you started!!!!!

thanks bro!!!! r they all cool shippin2the uk? i tried a little order with aqualabtechnologies 1st and everythin came wrapped thick bubble wrap and then stuffed in a box with the remaining space filled with those little white foam bow things

G

goleboy

Got a nice toro 7/13 perk tree tube fixed stem with a worked "fire" theme on Top dome perk. Selling it for decent price of 450.

IMAG0017.jpg

B

BongToker

ya IMO inlines almost seem like there not even any bubbling action the rips feel almost dry where as tree percs really seem to function and bubble efficiently.. luxs roor makes nice treepercs so does mgw and toro and everest wilson trees, even zobs are decent.. hope this helps man

waayne

waayne

supercharged you're sure gonna be givin that new piece a good home!Gonna be the good life gettin packed with your dank White Bubba,Querkle,or CVK!:free-character-smil

supercharged

supercharged

Got a nice toro 7/13 perk tree tube fixed stem with a worked "fire" theme on Top dome perk. Selling it for decent price of 450.

IMAG0017.jpg

wats the spec of it bro an how old is and most importantly why ya sellin it?

supercharged

supercharged

ya IMO inlines almost seem like there not even any bubbling action the rips feel almost dry where as tree percs really seem to function and bubble efficiently.. luxs roor makes nice treepercs so does mgw and toro and everest wilson trees, even zobs are decent.. hope this helps man

wat do u mean by dry bro like its not bin run through water? do ya think its cause the smokes bein forced down 1large stem rather than bein broken up into the smaller arms of a tree perc then released into the water?

supercharged

supercharged

supercharged you're sure gonna be givin that new piece a good home!Gonna be the good life gettin packed with your dank White Bubba,Querkle,or CVK!:free-character-smil

yo wats goin on waayne, hell yeah u know me bro always blazin heavy!! just havin ma mornin joint of white fire as we speak, hows them fire aliens comin along bro?

G

goleboy

It's 18 1/2" tall, fixed stem with toro sand blasted logo....super classy looking. It has a matching "fire theme" bowl piece aswell.I have matching 8 arm trascatcher/ bubbler also with same worked theme on a retie disc fixed to side of bubbler.. Got an email address I'll send pics to ya. I'm on an iPad and can't upload pics in threads.... Need to play with this thing more. The reasons I'm getting rid of it is because I have a sovreignty that is my daily driver and the toro has just been in it's storage bag since....which is a shame cause it's a dope ass piece too. I think it flows better than my sovreignty, but I love how my gridded stem line to gridded perk tree rips. Also have a toro straight tube with disc deffuser I never use any more, 21" tall with ice pinches.

G

goleboy

It's about 6 months old. Cleaned after every use....but then again if you had a Ferrari you' d prob wash it every time you drove it too. :-)

B

BongToker

wat do u mean by dry bro like its not bin run through water? do ya think its cause the smokes bein forced down 1large stem rather than bein broken up into the smaller arms of a tree perc then released into the water?

ya man, ive noticed it even hitting my friends worked inline bubb and then hitting my 6 tree everest bubb the tree percs imho get the smoke bubbling threw the water a bit better..

G

goleboy

Diffused perc trees are where its at....inlines deffinately don't function as well unless your RIPPING on it to make all the diffused slits to bubble. I wouldn't trade my sovereignty for anything...that bitch is my 3rd LUNG straight up.

B

BongToker

Which sg do you have goleboy? Post some pictures if you don't mind

M

Mister Charlie

I got an Itza circ to 8-arm perc double chamber and i couldnt be happier with how smooth it is. Nice glass for descent on aqualab

A

andy107

anyone have any info on those sheldon blacks? got my eye on one.

Top Bottom