buying seeds online - first timer

• Thread starter JBloomers123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JBloomers123

JBloomers123

Hola Friends, I'm in needs of seeds and located in a state where recreational is still not in play. Can anyone refer a reliable / reputable source? I see a ton of ads from seed banks on this site but have zero experience with them. I don't want to drop $$ to find out they have a policy against shipping to non friendly 420 states.

Thanks in advance.

2Bad

2Bad

Seedsherenow ...attitude seedbank...most banks ship to illegal states

jamesoncom

jamesoncom

Most bank will also include some sort of set, actually I ordered from 3 different places with bitcoins in the past few months, 2 in Europe and 1 in NA. They all sent it in some sort of kit that conceals it. You can expect that you will pay a little more for a order from the US, this is because they know people don't like overseas orders as much. However, no matter which bank I would order from they would all show up in about 2 weeks after the order was placed, no matter where the package came from, most provided really good tracking. Also, Ordering from a reputable breeder is always best, when you use seedbanks your using a middle man. Not saying they will not come through, just telling you that it goes through another hand first. Ordering directly from reputable breeder is a good way to guarantee the quality of the genetics, which is quite important to a successful grow. Atleast this has been my experience.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
nukeheads.com, dankseeds.org, weedseedexpress.com, herbiesheadshop.com or folks on here too.

I've ordered seeds from all of the above and had great experiences all around thus far. Happy hunting my friend!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Hola Friends, I'm in needs of seeds and located in a state where recreational is still not in play. Can anyone refer a reliable / reputable source? I see a ton of ads from seed banks on this site but have zero experience with them. I don't want to drop $$ to find out they have a policy against shipping to non friendly 420 states.

Thanks in advance.
It is totally legal to ship SEEDS, not plants. It almost doesn't matter where you live.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
It is totally legal to ship SEEDS, not plants. It doesn't matter where you live.
Eh, this is a grey area so I wouldn't say that it's totally legal. But most online purveyors pack em as novelty items to get around the legalities.

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
i really like @Poekie seeds. he is here in our community and has a great deal. ive had 100% germination and lots of great variety! i love supporting our community too!

i also use MSNL, more expensive than Poekie, but good solid genetics. they mail hidden in a cd or something, so all good!

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

If in USA go to AKBeanBrains. Message Dave at [email protected] for a complete seed list. Hes in Alaska, and has a shitload of killer genetics. Many from the 80s Super Sativa Seed Club, Nevils Seed Bank, old Sensi Seeds.
His gear is also available at JamesBeanCompany, but you will get more free seeds buying from him directly.
Most places will send to any state, and is all but impossible to not get the seeds. Also even if they do get found, all they will do is send you a letter telling you you cant have the seeds.
Unless someplace overseas has a strain I want, and is not available in USA, I see no need to buy from Europe.
For a most pure Afghan line look into his NL5 Bx. Killer stuff, and easy to grow.
Also has pure NL1. Look for NL1, and NL5 hybrids.
Also has TK/NL5 x Haze F3. I got the Haze Dominant, and was super potent.
Look for Americanna crosses, and Americanna BX
For Pure Sativa he has original 90s Kali Mist ( Serious Seeds)
Also has Durban Poison F3 from Super Sativa Seed Club genetics.
Another good one is Consumption F3

Also look for the NL5 x Haze.

There are other good places, and I cant tell you more if needed, but these genetics are so good, they are a great place to start.

Prices are between $60-$100 a pack, plus you will get free seeds.

Top Bottom