Buying Vaporizer

• Thread starter artcore
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I have been looking at home vaporizers. And I came across a model made by the same makers of the volcano.

It is called the plenty.
It is capable of vaping oil, wax, flower.
It does it all.

I will probably invest in one once back from visiting az. The wife has been bugging me to get her one.

Happy wife, happy life...

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I have been looking at home vaporizers. And I came across a model made by the same makers of the volcano.

It is called the plenty.

It is capable of vaping oil, wax, flower.

It does it all.

I will probably invest in one once back from visiting az. The wife has been bugging me to get her one.

Happy wife, happy life...

I would love the ability to edit posts...
But since I can't, I will just add the link forgot in my last post. 30m is never enough time. I'm always refining my posts.

marianova

marianova

I will buy my first vap in the coming days but with so many models is not easy to choose the most suitable for my needs, I need a vap to "burn" weed, oil and wax, 130/150 euros/dollars.

What is the average durability of the portable vaps batteries?... if the durability is short, maybe I'm more inclined to buy an electric vaporizer to use at home.

How often I need to replace parts (and batteries) if I "burn" 1g per day?

I have been using the boom bullet 3 in 1 for couple of months and it's working perfectly. Even they got 50% off, so u can buy it now for $20 only from the official website www.boomvaporizer.com

F

FarmingGR

Here's my situation and questions. The vape i'm thinking of buying is not for me, it's for my mom. I've convinced her to try cannabis. She has 65 and has colon cancer and you know with the chemo and all, she has stomach problems and nausea and all that bullshit. I don't like all the pills, opiates that solve some issues but just causes other issues. The freakin "cannabis in a pills" that they have now are like $700 for 30 pills and insurance don't cover shit. She tried smoking and took a hit but it's harsh for her and she can't take the coughing, my shits pretty good I must admit. I made some keif butter for her and she'll try that but you smear some on an English muffin with jelly and then have to wait an hour or so before you know it worked.

Would vaping be a good viable option for her? Any thoughts on a model I can but for her? I was looking at the Arizer Extreme-Q, seems reasonably priced and from what I read is decent enough. I don't think she needs a portable one so a desktop would be fine and actually I think a bag one would allow the vapor to cool down which from what I understand makes it more smooth I guess. See I only smoke but the more I read on the vaporizers I'm thinking I should get one form myself as well.

marianova

marianova

Here's my situation and questions. The vape i'm thinking of buying is not for me, it's for my mom. I've convinced her to try cannabis. She has 65 and has colon cancer and you know with the chemo and all, she has stomach problems and nausea and all that bullshit. I don't like all the pills, opiates that solve some issues but just causes other issues. The freakin "cannabis in a pills" that they have now are like $700 for 30 pills and insurance don't cover shit. She tried smoking and took a hit but it's harsh for her and she can't take the coughing, my shits pretty good I must admit. I made some keif butter for her and she'll try that but you smear some on an English muffin with jelly and then have to wait an hour or so before you know it worked.

Would vaping be a good viable option for her? Any thoughts on a model I can but for her? I was looking at the Arizer Extreme-Q, seems reasonably priced and from what I read is decent enough. I don't think she needs a portable one so a desktop would be fine and actually I think a bag one would allow the vapor to cool down which from what I understand makes it more smooth I guess. See I only smoke but the more I read on the vaporizers I'm thinking I should get one form myself as well.

Regarding the price of the Arizer Extreme-Q, I think you can buy another cheaper dry herb vaporizer such as the Vhit Boom Plus.

germinator

germinator

I own an Arizer q....well made and I can recommend it highly for a at home tabletop.
That said, I also own the Arizer solo which may be better for your mom to start on. It's so simple to use, rechargeable mini table top cuz I wouldn't carry mine around outside, check it out I would also recommend it. Best vibes to you n yours.

PS .....be sure to use search for other vape threads.

F

FarmingGR

I own an Arizer q....well made and I can recommend it highly for a at home tabletop.
That said, I also own the Arizer solo which may be better for your mom to start on. It's so simple to use, rechargeable mini table top cuz I wouldn't carry mine around outside, check it out I would also recommend it. Best vibes to you n yours.

PS .....be sure to use search for other vape threads.

Decided not to wait and went with the Arizer Q. Found it on Vapor Seller.com for $160, free shipping. Thanks for the help all.

Junk

Junk

I will buy my first vap in the coming days but with so many models is not easy to choose the most suitable for my needs, I need a vap to "burn" weed, oil and wax, 130/150 euros/dollars.

What is the average durability of the portable vaps batteries?... if the durability is short, maybe I'm more inclined to buy an electric vaporizer to use at home.

How often I need to replace parts (and batteries) if I "burn" 1g per day?
Does it need to be portable?

If not, I really like Da Budha vape. I would buy it again. Personally, I haven't found a portable that gets the job done like Da Budha.

G

Ganjastar

Some people spend so much, but I bought a vaporizer for around $80 and loved it! Used it every day for a year now

vaporizer.jpg

Connor Sewer

Connor Sewer

Know this thread is a little old. The Davinci IQ is one of the best Vaporizers in the world. I bought mine last month http://www.vaporizerchief.com/davinci-iq-vaporizer/
It is a smart vaporizer, so it is a good buy and works well.

Meh. After a week of using my Davinci I had to send it back to get repaired because that ball broke off. Sent it back and it was not repaired like it should have been. And instead of send out a new one ASAP to a customer who JUST bought one, they took about 10 business days when its all said and done. I could have returned it said it was broke, got my money back and bought another one, and it would have been better and faster than waiting for them.

I will be buying a different one eventually. I should have gotten my money back, but I hated smoking constantly and would rather use a vape.

LitSupplies

LitSupplies

I wouldn't recommend box mods for your first vape because then you would have to learn about battery safety and ohm's law so you don't become one of those horror stories where people have their battery explode in their face. I would recommend a regulated device you would still be able to attach a RDA on it. Then drip your oil on the prebuilt coil and let it soak up on the organic cotton..

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Mighty dare for sale now. 339 instead of 399.

Plus if your join n are active on a vape forum ul get a coupon code so it's 299.

I got one, I have 3 other vapes. All are junk compared to this thing

King Julien

King Julien

I wouldn't recommend box mods for your first vape because then you would have to learn about battery safety and ohm's law so you don't become one of those horror stories where people have their battery explode in their face. I would recommend a regulated device you would still be able to attach a RDA on it. Then drip your oil on the prebuilt coil and let it soak up on the organic cotton..

Eh, it's really not that complicated and definitely worth learning. I knew all I needed to know in less than 5 minutes of searching and reading. Google bless google.

To sum up...There's an equation to follow but you don't need to know it. All you need is the Ohm resistance for the coil you're using, generally listed on the coil or packaging of the tank, the voltage of your battery which is on the battery or vape mod box, and the wattage being supplied at the coil which is part of the equation.

You don't even need to learn what goes where. There are websites dedicated to being calculators just for this hobby. You plug in the info on your gear before you buy it and it tells you whether your battery can handle the Ohm load that's being drawn from it without blowing you up.

The only other thing to keep in mind is DO NOT BUY CHEAP BATTERIES. Each one of those batteries can be equal to a partial stick of dynamite and a cheap battery is a single drop or overcharge from blowing your face right off. Buy top quality batteries and check your numbers to make sure things work and don't leave it on in your pocket where the button can be pressed indefinitely. Safety check complete.

Oh, and I bought an airizer Q years ago. Eh, the bag feature was useless. Could take 2-3 minutes plus to fill a bag and they weren't even that big and had no valves so you had to build your own which cost another 10-20 bucks.

It was alright though but if I ever get another it's either gonna be a volcano for a bag model or a dedicated, good quality, whip model.

RCfarmer

RCfarmer

The only other thing to keep in mind is DO NOT BUY CHEAP BATTERIES. Each one of those batteries can be equal to a partial stick of dynamite and a cheap battery is a single drop or overcharge from blowing your face right off. Buy top quality batteries and check your numbers to make sure things work and don't leave it on in your pocket where the button can be pressed indefinitely. Safety check complete.

Beware of where you purchase your vaporizer. I bought my first vaporizer online off Ebay and the atomizer was defective rendering it useless. Long story short the vaporizer was a counterfeit/clone of the Smok X8 and Ebay got me a refund. The seller didn't even want the vaporizer back. I threw away the battery for fear of a house fire. Only days ago I became aware of vaporizers blowing peoples faces apart. The very least you should do is check the authenticity of your vaporizer because the counterfeits, from the product to the packaging, are VERY convincing. I went to the Smok website and found a list of authorized retailers and that's how I got a genuine product.

gwheels

gwheels

Vapes are worth paying for. Cheap ones burn more weed than they are worth and great ones make you wonder why you ever smoked a doob.
I own an arizer air and solo, a untilian 720 and i have used a mighty and davinci ascent. The new arizers are really nice and a very clean vape pull and so efficient it bothered me. The utilian is a great vape too.

I really like my arizer extremeq to get the job done. Best bang for the buck bench vape imho.

Latest posts

Top Bottom