Buying Viable Legit Pollen Online?

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Its about time to start some breeding. With out hunting my own males down with seed selection taking fore ever and ever and ever, are breeders selling their pollen from their males? I mean legit pollen, not jack Hoff pollen being called say sour bubble (just and example).

I'e been on countless seed sites, ive never seen pollen available.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Its about time to start some breeding. With out hunting my own males down with seed selection taking fore ever and ever and ever, are breeders selling their pollen from their males? I mean legit pollen, not jack Hoff pollen being called say sour bubble (just and example).

Its really hard to store and keep viable

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i would prefer my own phenos,i would know what im starting with hahah,i for one have never heard of what your saying,but it also wouldnt surprise me,i guess the only way you would know what kind of breeder your dealing with ,would start at packaging in my opinion,when i go threw the time envolved in extracting the pollen,im real ocd with how much flour to my pollen and baby food jars are high cotton for a poor boy,,then if i was buying it would tell me what and how much real care was takin to collect it,but the way they send it out the door would really tell me,hippie shit,lmao

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Yeah, i hear ya. I guess there's too many variables unless it comes from your garden as far as reliability. Or you know someone.

Well then, I guess I'll be hanging on to and checking out who gets saved.

Now my all girl party of 5+yrs is gonna have boys.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Yeah, i hear ya. I guess there's too many variables unless it comes from your garden as far as reliability. Or you know someone.

Well then, I guess I'll be hanging on to and checking out who gets saved.

Now my all girl party of 5+yrs is gonna have boys.
ya if it some just search and destroy breeding try 1 ,,hey some the best and most sot after have been accident right

xeamonk

xeamonk

yup get on IG and theres folks doing all kinds of trading i'm sure the creators never envisioned. you could score a lophophora williamsii, for instance. i see people shipping clones etc, but ive never heard of pollen trading either. most people seem to like to chuck their own.

-cheers

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Iv heard others suggest the same thing but iv never seen it done.someone should though.

Last edited:
Stardusted

Stardusted

Otto 2 pollen has been frozen since last year..it did fertilize this season ..under the microscope pollen grains look dried , an poorly shaped.

I saw pollen for sale at the dispensaries.. seed too..

str8smokn

str8smokn

Here’s some pollen.
F4C0AB14 5C91 44E1 A7F8 064D70B33F67

STR8

K

kansabis

$500 bucks for fucking pollen????
I have some I am willing to send to anyone in Canada, if they want to send back a couple beans after. GG4 x Jabbas Stash, Lightning Breath and might have some UBC Chemo in the freezer but it would be getting up to 3 years old so that could be hit or miss.
Damn,not in Canada or I'd say wtf,y not.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Don't even bother. Your odds will be more in your favor by doing it the ol' fashion way.

The viability of pollen is a matter of days at average room-temp/humidity-levels, and I doubt many people know how to store it properly to begin with, so you're looking at a serious toss of the dice --> and that's not even considering the degree of UV-exposure, temp & RH once it leaves the seller's hands!

Did the "breeder" properly store the pollen at below-freezing temps?

Did the pollen sit around in high temps/RH prior to storing it?

Who the fuck knows?

~

BioStimz

BioStimz

F4C0AB14 5C91 44E1 A7F8 064D70B33F67

The viability of that pollen was likely next to nothing --> PRIOR to it being packaged lol

Now it just sits there looking pretty in a $500-dollar package.... meanwhile being exposed to UV-degradation, high-temps, and humidity where it ultimately becomes a pile of worthless nothing before it even reaches the person who wants it.

herp derp

~

Ganjagirl78

Ganjagirl78

$500 bucks for fucking pollen????
I have some I am willing to send to anyone in Canada, if they want to send back a couple beans after. GG4 x Jabbas Stash, Lightning Breath and might have some UBC Chemo in the freezer but it would be getting up to 3 years old so that could be hit or miss.
[/QUOTE

Latest posts

Top Bottom