C.A.P. 130W 'xtreme' LED ..Any Good?

• Thread starter ttystikk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ttystikk

ttystikk

Peeps- did a search on the farm for info about this LED light, didn't find much. Found a pic on Pandor's 'LED sickness' grow, she said she ended up taking it back to the store after only a week. Not a good recommendation, but that's all I've found thus far.

I got the light in trade, and so far I've only used it in veg. It seems to grow healthy plants okay, but it does plants that aren't 100% no favors.

I would appreciate anyone's firsthand experience, or reliable information about this light!

Am also thinking about pairing this with a 400W HPS for veg. Thoughts?

ttystikk

ttystikk

*bump* just trying to see if anyone has any experience with or knows anything about this light.

P

paperplane

My buddy sales them in his shop. They are decent for what they are. Not the best. I have a friend who is really broke so we purchased one of these and a 3x3 tray. He flowers and veg's with it. He gets decent results, no heat, low electricity bill. all in all it works for him. But your not going to get a lb off one of those.

ttystikk

ttystikk

My buddy sales them in his shop. They are decent for what they are. Not the best. I have a friend who is really broke so we purchased one of these and a 3x3 tray. He flowers and veg's with it. He gets decent results, no heat, low electricity bill. all in all it works for him. But your not going to get a lb off one of those.

Paperplane, thaks for your input- I'm not looking for magic, I'm just looking for overall reviews. Currently, I'm using it for veg w/ well rooted plants, getting them ready for flower stage.

My concern is that it doesn't seem to help plants that need a little tlc- it tends to be pretty harsh on plants that aren't in tip top condition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom