Cabin Fever Breeders off to the races!!

• Thread starter burnalot420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Ok so here is the deal farmers. Me me and my friend Freak decided to get a little seed venture going some time back.We decided we wanted to make crosses of medical quality, but at the same time wanted to go beyond what seems to be the norm of simple f1 hybrids of elites.There will be some fun hybrids of course,but there will be a great deal of stabilization taking place as well.

We went for it..>>Cabin Fever Breeders<<... and have been working for about a year so far with numerous different strains and projects.Some are still going,others dropped off quick.

This is going to be a thread where different projects are discussed as well as a place where i hope to get some feedback from all you farmers out there.

Freak will be checking in here real soon as well.:party0042:

D

Dubsta

Sounds good bro, I've been doing the same thing. Me and a Local Breeder I met are teaming up. He's been breeding for 10yrs for another breeder and now I'm helping him introduce his work to the world, not give all the credit to a canandian seed dealer, hes no breeder. Luckily I've been giving the ok to use any of his clones and proven males for crosses witch is going to help out great! The farm is going to eat them up this is where most will be comming to. All freebies and testers even the proven lines of classic's.. I pass all the karma i can to you and hope you guys create some killer new genetics.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
right on dubsta!! what a good way to start off this thread..ok well let me share a little of what i am working on atm

kali mist x citral hash plant-have a pheno that is covered in resin and smells like the sickest stank of citrus with a smell of cheese in the background..finishes in 8-9 weeks depending..great daytime smoke..has a sick head but at first will hit kinda hard,then ease off with a sick head before shes done....gonna be stabilizing the line to get her to breed true for those traits specifically

next up..beans gifted by a friend whos actually on the farm as well.

green crack x (tahoe og x magic merlin)--this is hands down some of the best smoke that i have ever had!!! everyone i smoke/show it too says it smells like either lemon lime starburst/o skittles..its actually hilarious..its either one or the other..its absolutely covered in resin(prob as much or more that "the white") and she finishes in 8 weeks or less!!!

i will be doing a few things with this dream..i have a killer stud that reeks like no other,with stature that is outa this world..gonna let him have his way for some fun hybrids..but am also going to stabilize this line as well..

strawberry bubba kush and white urkel will both be hit by the gc x (tahoe x merlin) stud!!

Motarebel

Motarebel

Are you guys the furry freak bro's? lol Good luck with your venture and i'll be around to help with anything needed.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good luck u guys new venture. Sounds like u guys have been workin hard. Keep us posted when some beans r gonna drop. I curious 2 see what u got up ur sleeve.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Are you guys the furry freak bro's? lol Good luck with your venture and i'll be around to help with anything needed.

haha good to hear from you mota...thanks a lot for the kind words,as you know me and Freak are here for you as well!! can't wait for those posters of yours mota,i know freak said they're coming up soon..he did sick job on your logo!!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Cool man, good to see ya puttin' in the work! I'd love to contribute anyway I can!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
lol mopho i think you already are brotha ;)

sdog

sdog

right on dubsta!! what a good way to start off this thread..ok well let me share a little of what i am working on atm

kali mist x citral hash plant-have a pheno that is covered in resin and smells like the sickest stank of citrus with a smell of cheese in the background..finishes in 8-9 weeks depending..great daytime smoke..has a sick head but at first will hit kinda hard,then ease off with a sick head before shes done....gonna be stabilizing the line to get her to breed true for those traits specifically

next up..beans gifted by a friend whos actually on the farm as well.

green crack x (tahoe og x magic merlin)--this is hands down some of the best smoke that i have ever had!!! everyone i smoke/show it too says it smells like either lemon lime starburst/o skittles..its actually hilarious..its either one or the other..its absolutely covered in resin(prob as much or more that "the white") and she finishes in 8 weeks or less!!!

i will be doing a few things with this dream..i have a killer stud that reeks like no other,with stature that is outa this world..gonna let him have his way for some fun hybrids..but am also going to stabilize this line as well..

strawberry bubba kush and white urkel will both be hit by the gc x (tahoe x merlin) stud!!

sounds like a lot of good times and dedication! I'll be here if you need me brotha! I have more than a couple of gems I would like to share as well. keep up the good work!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
sounds like a lot of good times and dedication! I'll be here if you need me brotha! I have more than a couple of gems I would like to share as well. keep up the good work!

thanx for the love dog, we will be sending out tons of beans to test and whatnot,sending it right back at you guys!! :rollj:

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
hey guys,im' slacking somewhat with pics,will have some up here soon, for now 'll fill ya guys in on whats up..i have two phenos of the grass knuckles v2 one in veg the other in flower,the one in flower looks to lean lvpk and is some dank smoke..

i have a Chemdog D sour d that was done by a private grower and have a pheno that is killer dunno what i'll actually be doing with her,prob making a few fun hybrids,crossing it back to the ecsd comes to mind..

then there is the purple afgoo that freak made..shes a winner and i am going to be continuing the line on her as well afgoo x afghani #1(purple pheno)...some dank..every bean that has ever been popped is flame..

S

sensisaint

all of these crosses you guys are working on sound like pure fire!! cant wait to see some nice pics of these boys and girls.lol. keep up all the hard work guys, take care and peace.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ahh... So this is what you've been busy with... Congrats on the new venture bud! :cool

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
good luck with the venture bro!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
all of these crosses you guys are working on sound like pure fire!! cant wait to see some nice pics of these boys and girls.lol. keep up all the hard work guys, take care and peace.

haha thanks for the compliment bro,i'm glad you like what we're working with..just some of the what seems now endless lists of strains guys are working with these days..its great!!! There is soo much fire everywhere..i'm loving it..

i just found a gm in a pack of grass knuckles v2....she is going to be absolutely amazing smoke!! has a smell similar to the strawberry bubba i have(bubba leaning) but the smell is 3x as strong!! topped once this plant formed into a beautiful sea of about 8-9 tops...the yield is killer too!!! ths was a tes rn with her and she was extremely rootbound(part of my stress tests) in about a 1 gallon..i put her in a 2.5 gallon when i flipped and she threw out an easy 3oz...no prob.. covered in resin with that mm mm mmmm bag appeal!!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Ahh... So this is what you've been busy with... Congrats on the new venture bud! :cool

yea shady you and me both brah..i think about iit frequently when on the farm...we kinda cam around here at the same time..(i think i've said this all b4 hahah) i remember your round 1 and have been progressing right along with you..its just trippy how fast the clock spins and time passes..i would be honored when the time comes if you would run some of our gear for some test runs!!! It feels good to see the same faces around,still doing it,following their passion

for me it started when i was diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma at a fairly young age..i watched/lived the nightmare i thought would never happen to me..then i saw how big pharma was going tho trow every drug in the book at me to get me "better"...well it was horrible!!! To make the story short in regards to meds, the gave me 4 or 5 different drugs for nausea alone!!!

You guys know the commercials,the endless lists of side effects...well i decided to use marijuana instead..at first just using it to ease my mind and get highbut then i saw the amazing things the plant can do. I STOPPED TAKING ALL NAUSEA MEDS. and had no side effects,while the mj worked better than the pills in the first place!!!!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
good luck with the venture bro!

HOW DO I MULTI QUOTE ??

Thanks twist, btw i love the projects that you have going,every time i stumble onto one i wish she was right here in my stable :rollj:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
As always, thanks for the very kind words my friend! I do remember all of my buddies and their grows since I joined the Farm... Seen quite a few disappear, most go into lurker mode, and some return. Those that return and have put aside the feelings caused by trolls, immature rants, etc... I commend. This truly can be, and is a great community wherein we can all learn from and help each other while enjoying loads of eye candy. Most of us here are medical marijuana users with varying degrees of symptoms for use and while I'm using for obvious signs of insomnia, I'm grateful that this plant can help not only myself, but friends like you with more serious conditions. Keep your head up and stay positive... And of course, I would be honored to test your genetics in the future... :cool

P.S. The mulit-quote feature is easy to use... Simply click the quote button next to the reply button on each post you wish to multi-quote, and then on the last post click the quote button...

phenotyper

phenotyper

I am here along for the ride. Good luck with those crosses. I am a huge fan of growing and smoking green crack(pictures in other thread). I would love to see some of the green crack x (tahoe og x magic merlin), sounds unbelievable. What prevalent traits do you see along the green crack lineage? Anyhow, thanks for all the hard work! Be safe.

Top Bottom