Cal deficiency?? Led organic soil with top dress/teas

• Thread starter Jonnyparko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Nitrifying bacteria will work pretty good too. They'll eat up the alkalinity too. 7.14mg of Alkalinity is removed when 1mg of ammonium ions are consumed.......
Now the ? Is. What does it take to create 1mg of am ions?

Last edited:
farmerdan22

farmerdan22

for veg i have a tea containing Neem Cake, Kelp Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Malted Barley, Soluble Kelp, Fulvic & Humic Acid, Oyster Shell, Soluble Azomite, OGS Special Blend of Bacterial and Fungal Dominate Microbes.

For flower i have a tea which has Neem Cake, Kelp Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Malted Barley, Soluble Kelp, Fulvic & Humic Acid, Blood Meal, Bone Meal, Oyster Shell, Soluble Azomite, OGS Special Blend of Bacteria Dominate Microbes.

The photo ive attached is the organic fertilizer i use through out until 2nd or 3rd week into flower then i switch to a tonic which ive attached aswell.

For increasing ph i'll use bio carb soda and for lowering white vinegar.

All the way through the grow i use Mycorrhizae every 3 weeks, plus coffee grinds which i just top dress through out aswell. Sometimes doesnt hurt to foilier spray with some seaweed solution.

Ive only had 2 grows using all this and so far so good generally, still learning alot with organics. Might need to us a little less or a little more of some things, we'll see as i get ore grows done

20210215 164516
AG4007
Top Bottom