Cal-Mag how much should I use?

• Thread starter Derpec
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Derpec

Derpec

Hello, I recently noticed some defiencies going on with my plant, and noticed orangish-yellowish spots on some of my leafs and people have told me it's a cal-mag issue if you have never put it inside your plants before.

Anyways, how much cal-mag should I be mixing with 1000 ML of PH'd Water?

The brand is: Botanicare Plus Cal-Mag

Ponky

Ponky

Describe the media and watering intervals. Amount. Ph. Ratios etc.

Derpec

Derpec

Describe the media and watering intervals. Amount. Ph. Ratios etc.
Feed it every other day with PH'd water at about 6.0-6.5 PH. Each week I feed it top dressing "Terp Tea Bloom", and that's all. I use Sohum Living Soil

Ponky

Ponky

Feed it every other day with PH'd water at about 6.0-6.5 PH. Each week I feed it top dressing "Terp Tea Bloom", and that's all. I use Sohum Living Soil
in that case you might want to consider a different solution. Possibly a top dressing amendment. If you have an image of your issue that can help narrow down your potential issue. I would lean toward worm castings personally. But as far as pouring a cal mag drink on it I'm not sure it would help.

Derpec

Derpec

in that case you might want to consider a different solution. Possibly a top dressing amendment. If you have an image of your issue that can help narrow down your potential issue. I would lean toward worm castings personally. But as far as pouring a cal mag drink on it I'm not sure it would help.
Image provided! :)

Image0
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

By feeding in living soil you have created a lockout. Stop feeding it. The soil IS the food.
I would consider a mild flush, but soil does not like flushing. Give it a gallon of water the next 3 waterings, nothing else.
Then water normally but do not feed.

freezeland2

freezeland2

By feeding in living soil you have created a lockout. Stop feeding it. The soil IS the food.
I would consider a mild flush, but soil does not like flushing. Give it a gallon of water the next 3 waterings, nothing else.
Then water normally but do not feed.
Not even a microbe tea? Like recharge for that living soil after all that flushing?

Top Bottom