Cal mag with Nector of the Gods

• Thread starter dreamnfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I am seeing most people using Cal Mag throughout their grow. I am using most of the Nector Line in Ocean forest with Slf 100 and recharge for microbes. With Nector being calcium based should i be adding cal mag? If so do i add that in with the rest of my nutrients? The girls are looking good but they could always be better😁
Thanks everyone

Cal mag with nector of the gods
kaka

kaka

Supporter
dude... dont, dont, dont use CalMag with Nectars.
ditch the recharge.. go with microbe life photosynthesis plus.
nectars, slf, photo plus is the recipe for dankness.
is there 4 plants in there? if so.. why

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

dude... dont, dont, dont use CalMag with Nectars.
ditch the recharge.. go with microbe life photosynthesis plus.
nectars, slf, photo plus is the recipe for dankness.
is there 4 plants in there? if so.. why
That's 1 plant, it's just very dense.i have only been doing recharge once a week but i will look up the other stuff. Thanks

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

@Aquaman is this how a zinc toxicity looks like?
Very curious to hear thoughts on this. I feel like growth is happening very fast but the plant is very dense. Its been topped once and staked down for 1 week.

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

I use nectar and grow in nectar 4 soil as well. Plants seem to eat calcium. I feed water every three to four days seven plants in five gal fabric in flower like this but they get calmag and Demster’s destiny on top of it. It’s a sativa with a ton of topping and lst I expect about three pounds off these seven plants Other than that using the basic four heavy on the herc and aphro extraction and Titans trawl

85E1F2F6 A749 43FF A27A A356B0AE4D51
E1721E64 F714 4D54 97D3 72D2E174B21E
BFBD43FB 5786 43D0 8DFE 742D6CC04E9C
CED868CE 3CD8 42A7 9872 FA457DFEB2D5
8EFF3BD4 623F 4561 9601 048BBFB381D3
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I use nectar and grow in nectar 4 soil as well. Plants seem to eat calcium. I feed water every three to four days seven plants in five gal fabric in flower like this but they get calmag and Demster’s destiny on top of it. It’s a sativa with a ton of topping and lst I expect about three pounds off these seven plants Other than that using the basic four heavy on the herc and aphro extraction and Titans trawl
These look amazing. Do you add the cal mag in with the other nutrients? I am using gais, medusaa, zeus, herc, althenas and demeters. During flower i add mega morpheus and kraken for increased terps. It has worked wonders in outdoor but this is my first indoor grow

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Any advice or criticism welcome. I can send u their unofficial grow bible. Explains the nute line and IMO it works.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Any advice or criticism welcome. I can send u their unofficial grow bible. Explains the nute line and IMO it works.
That would be great. I have watched a bunch of their YouTube videos. I love the results i get from their line

AndyBoi

AndyBoi

Beautiful plants and great colas! What strain?

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

I am also using power si. I add that first. Cal mag next then go right down the nute line. Gaia Medusa Zeus herc then Demeters Titans and aphro. All just in flower of course. But I grow in their soil so not sure if that matters. But I am curious as their clones always give me hell at first.

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Those plants are 38 days from flip. The moms I’m smoking right now went 80 days to harvest I just looked. Humboldt sour deisel. You in the states?

Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Read that. The Herculean harvest flush to reset works fuckin wonders. See improvement in hours of hurtin plants. The first pics I posted of my plants on day 38 looked like that from not knowing what I was doing on September 23 2020.

1C9CE782 BDD5 4BD3 896F 3D9A9DCFB299
F338EE3E E56C 48EA 9B0F 6DCD69846AF1
89254F40 45CB 4587 BB7B D074411D1471
C1E91B3D 9E63 4FCF A407 9DDB527E323C
Ryboburton

Ryboburton

The very day I flushed the soil they took off immeadiately

kaka

kaka

Supporter

I'd get a bottle of persephone palate... it brings the terps

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Thanks for all the help. It looks like i will try adding CalMag
The first picture is from 12/28 the second is from today. I am shocked how fast everything is growing. Rhe main stem is already bigger then a sharpie
The first picture is the plant on the right in the second picture

20201228 182052
20210104 181846
Reactions: PK1

Latest posts

Top Bottom