Calcium deficiency near end of flower?

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexor1717

Vexor1717

Hello, I had some problems halfway through flower on this run and seemed to be calcium deficiency. I adjusted my ph and CalMag but didn't seem to help. This shouldn't effect my buds right? Seems to be all on fan and sugar leaves. Starting flush next week.

Calcium deficiency near end of flower
Calcium deficiency near end of flower 2
Plantdaddy

Plantdaddy

At this point if you're close to flush then the damage is done and any possible negative effects to yield have already happened.

Your buds will be fine. Maybe not as good as their full potential but I wouldn't worry about it at this point. It looks like you're still going to pull in a nice harvest. Just try and figure out why this started mid flower and plan against it on your next run. I've been growing for 20 years and still learn new things every run. Be proud of what you accomplished because other then the deficiency your plants finished nice.

One bit of advice though if you're looking for bag appeal and the def keeps creeping down the sugar leaves into the buds then go ahead and chop before hand. It will end up making your buds look shitty after they're processed. If it's all for you then don't put to much thought into it.

Vexor1717

Vexor1717

At this point if you're close to flush then the damage is done and any possible negative effects to yield have already happened.

Your buds will be fine. Maybe not as good as their full potential but I wouldn't worry about it at this point. It looks like you're still going to pull in a nice harvest. Just try and figure out why this started mid flower and plan against it on your next run. I've been growing for 20 years and still learn new things every run. Be proud of what you accomplished because other then the deficiency your plants finished nice.

One bit of advice though if you're looking for bag appeal and the def keeps creeping down the sugar leaves into the buds then go ahead and chop before hand. It will end up making your buds look shitty after they're processed. If it's all for you then don't put to much thought into it.
Thanks! That was very helpful. Yea the damage seems to be done and after a good trim I think I will be good. If it doesn't look great can always make wax.

Top Bottom