Cali Connection GSC Is it any good????? starting wk 4

• Thread starter jitty bo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jitty bo

jitty bo

so whats up i got this GSC from Cali Connections and I just gotta show this pheno I found in a 6 pack of seeds ( fems ) I am in love with her I have 3 different phenos from what i can tell but the one that I like is called Beyonce because this bitch is Bad with a capital B. I mean she started budding in the first week. they are so big and it is only week 4 and this pheno is in my opinion not like most GSC i have seen grown. I use GH 3 part its my own formula which i have made over the last 5 years. I also use silica blast, sweet, hammerhead, moab, and koolbloom, Oh and diamondblack and ZHO which to me ZHO is the best stuff in the world. anyways I'm gonna go take pics of this bitch and post

william76

william76

so whats up i got this GSC from Cali Connections and I just gotta show this pheno I found in a 6 pack of seeds ( fems ) I am in love with her I have 3 different phenos from what i can tell but the one that I like is called Beyonce because this bitch is Bad with a capital B. I mean she started budding in the first week. they are so big and it is only week 4 and this pheno is in my opinion not like most GSC i have seen grown. I use GH 3 part its my own formula which i have made over the last 5 years. I also use silica blast, sweet, hammerhead, moab, and koolbloom, Oh and diamondblack and ZHO which to me ZHO is the best stuff in the world. anyways I'm gonna go take pics of this bitch and post
I wouldn't mind a look,subbed,good luck,76

jitty bo

jitty bo

SAM 0311

jitty bo

jitty bo

3 gallon buckets pro mix and black gold i also reuse my dirt

jitty bo

jitty bo

the other 2 phenos took 2 wks to show flowers really only been flowering 2 wk if you look at it that way but this bitch has been flowering since 12/12

SAM 0315
jitty bo

jitty bo

she is getting fatter by the day wish the whole room was this pheno

jitty bo

jitty bo

to me this is a heavy yielding pheno compared to the other 2 out the pack plus the countless other gsc's i've grown

jitty bo

jitty bo

I wish it could be done by this weekend, I'm going to the Cup in santa rosa. It would be nice to bump into swerve and be like check this bitch out I'm gonna bring my pics tho just to show him if I do see em. I'm happy bout this girl bcuz it usually takes a while to find a keep out of CC gear

Wildill

Wildill

She does look like she is going to be a heavy yielder I live the nick name you gave her I have never grown CC Gsc but I have grown out some s1 my boy made found some nice purple phenos but they where sensitive.

DO IT

DO IT

You ordered feminized seeds and got different phenos from what I read???

jitty bo

jitty bo

Does look good,is she stinkin the place up,?76

no not really i am gonna start my resin production this week I foilar sprayed sno storm ultra two days ago and they are already frosting up nice got to rub my seeds today took some pics, will upload.

You ordered feminized seeds and got different phenos from what I read???

yes ordered them from attitude actually my buddy did and I am actually seeing 3 Phenos now one is flowering out the gate which I have taken pics of and 2 others that take two weeks to start flowering one is showing a bigger bud set than the other we can name the othe two phenos selena gomez and miley cyrus

see the selena gomez bitch she is kinda thick but not that thick at this point she might blossom
and this other pheno the miley cyrus bitch see ain't got nothing I am looking for in a GSC she is gone

Top Bottom