Cali Connection

• Thread starter Rory
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rory

Well...I just bought seeds from Swerve, Cali Connection and im going to grow his product outdoor this year, any feed back on what you think they will do outdoors and any prior experince would be nice!
Chem Valley Kush
Deadhead OG
Tahoe OG
Sour OG
All from seed!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

anything thats a sfv cross is going to do amazing
i just ran the tahoe and it is for sure

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
the sour og's i ran were all very different but most tended to have a good stretch and thin branches .. i strongly advise netting or stakes...shit loves to fall over...good luck

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I threw a Cali Connection mixpack outside late last year. I don't know for sure what strains came out of it as that was my only experience so far with cali-connection, but I can tell you that they were all dank, and VERY top heavy for their size.

R

Rory

hmmm...what was the yield on the SOUR OG? And how was the quality!?! Any pics guys?!

I

ibTheMan

hmmm...what was the yield on the SOUR OG? And how was the quality!?! Any pics guys?!

yah im do'n some sours and have never seen anything on here about um, but i think they will be some serious dank.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter

the yield was ok, the bud was good... they just grew so freakin sloppy i didnt have time to time em all over the place.... hit em with cal mag they love it...

SurfdOut

SurfdOut

I've grown the first three on your list outdoor in Hawaii with luck....did a thread on the DHs-"Outdoor Deadheads"-Happy Growing...

Top Bottom