~Cali Kushplant~ aka WiFi OGkush#1 x pre 98' bubba kush~

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

aligee. I got a 11 or 12 pack . that say,s wifi#1 X Bubbabx is this angelkush????? , did you use a cali connect bubba bx male ???

Angles Kush is WiFi #1 crossed with Deep Chunk

T

TreFarmer

yo tre are deb n chuck gonna make whoopy lol.
Nice Ill!!
Goldberg OG?? LOL
Yessir!! As well as Ed.. Deb's kinda THAT girl;) this bitch gonna make me some $:pimp::makeup:big_boss:
Not really.. Ali knows my drill;)
TreFarmer

Illmind

Illmind

haha too funny. i look forward to seeing these finish up. bubba makes for a good parental figure. happy news years cali crew:bong2:

Aligee

Aligee

Cali KushPlant

Heres Symbiote420 Cali KushPlant @ 45 days wanted to
repost this here hope ya dont mind bro

d2339f0e.jpg

4f74d7b0.jpg
fd6c745b.jpg

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Very nice. That second pheno looks dank ass fukk!! That last pheno looks similar to my WhiteSkunk I have going... Nice job. ~ODB~

symbiote420

symbiote420

Great job JK they look great bro! I'll be posting a smoke report later this week, mine have been dried two weeks and curing close to 4. The dried sampling was so good I can't wait to smoke it with a proper cure!

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

buds look stellar bro just like my wifi pheno! your gonna love these man keepers for sure!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice pheno u found great grow.. It looks like that plant should give u a nice yield.. I can't wait 2 hear how Stoney she is

JK420

JK420

Yea, that pheno is what I called my WIFI pheno..It was the tallest and lankiest. I'll post up smoke reports of all 4 after they cure for a while.

Aligee

Aligee

Looking Good Bro Nice pheno there for sure cant wait to read some smoke reports!!!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Hey Ali, you got any idea what the KP would do outside? Well your def going to have some info and pics soon enough. Got 2 nice and bushy phenos of the Kushplant about to make it outside after these April showers to turn into some TREES. ;)

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yea, that pheno is what I called my WIFI pheno..It was the tallest and lankiest. I'll post up smoke reports of all 4 after they cure for a while.
She looks alot like my pheno bro, I dubbed her "Cheryl Miller" because she was the tallest chick on the team, might have to call her Brittany Griner now though lol.
Winter 026
Winter 027

I got her to reveg and took her to my homie 2 wks ago...plant # issues, but she's in great hands till I get ready for her, I'm gonna do a whole run in the summer, pulled close to 2.5 oz. off her. Now that I know what to expect growth wise this next run of CKp should be legendary!

Top Bottom