~Cali Kushplant~ aka WiFi OGkush#1 x pre 98' bubba kush~

• Thread starter Aligee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Th 5f693a31
Th 79d7084b

selecting males for first CALI KUSHPLANT backcross back to mom wifi#1 heres a few CKP males...

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Here ya go big home Ali! Still out here grinding on these KP's! My phenos are #3 and #2, #3 is much stockier, #2 is getting taller by the day.

These girls just made it out into the cali sunshine, they're already monsters, kinda scared for aug/sept when that rolls around....But in a good way! ;)

Check out this sexy ass structure getting ready to STACK, and those calyx's? They're already covered in trichs!
IMG 4392
IMG 4393
IMG 4453

IMG 4454
IMG 4455
IMG 4457
ogplatinum

ogplatinum

woww those are some pretty ladies the Cali sunshine is gonna blowup them come october !!!
Thats what im saying! You should see my 13Dawgs man, shes a KNOWN stretcher and shes already almost twice the size as everything else in there....

Come winter time, central cali is going to have some Cali Kushplant Errl/Honeycomb/Butter comin out it's ears. ;) Cant wait to run, run, run, run and run this shit, and then run it again. Going to be some FIRE oils up in those buds. Already got a OG earth funk to the KP's already.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

look at that waxy finish on the leaves. my ckp has the same gloss. cant wait to see them ladies blow up og!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

OH yeah baby, the Kushplant #3 is looking like a BAD bitch, she was almost too much to handle when I got down to de leafing! Shes fitting to stack some DONKEY DICK style colas baby! Already getting those trichs out too! Shes an early girl its lookin as well!

Kushplants #2, and #3.

Took a picture of my munny as I was taking some dabs while working, for some size refs ;)
IMG 4804
IMG 4805
IMG 4806
IMG 4815
IMG 4802

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
OH yeah baby, the Kushplant #3 is looking like a BAD bitch, she was almost too much to handle when I got down to de leafing! Shes fitting to stack some DONKEY DICK style colas baby! Already getting those trichs out too! Shes an early girl its lookin as well!

Kushplants #2, and #3.

Took a picture of my munny as I was taking some dabs while working, for some size refs ;)View attachment 226302View attachment 226303View attachment 226304View attachment 226305View attachment 226306

Those look like they will be monsters!:D

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Those look like they will be monsters!:D
Thanks bro! Im really hoping for a good yield! Having trouble finding good trim where im at and its killing my concentrate game lol. These kushplants basically will be turned completely into hash, whether it be solventless ice wax or honeycomb wax (BHO), really trying to oust all this SHIT bho around my parts and get some quality made stuff in the collectives here. And im sure KP shatter/wax will be INSANELY heady :)
Lookin good..

Appreciate it bro, these girls are going to be INSANELY huge. :)

Those Kushplants are gonna be chunky bro glad shes working for ya OGP!!!

Shes definitely working out Ali! Only thing im kinda worried about is her flowering out so early? Is this okay you think, never had an OD crop start to pre flower and stack this early...Kinda crazy! Lol. Shes already COVERED in trichs as well!

Top Bottom