Cali O Hybrids

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Great to see you back here @Nspecta. Quick question, I remember you were testing out some Cali-O hybrids a while back on Instagram, just wondering what became of them or if they had to go on the back burner for other, more needy projects...I myself just entered the world of fatherhood, and god damn it's amazing but unbelievably time consuming...not enough hours in the day anymore. Hope all is well on your side of the world.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

He has shown a few s1 pictures of different cali0 plants but no hybrid crosses I don't believe

Congrats on the child
I'm looking for my 2 to move out (20&26)
Haha thanks my man! You've got a few years in the books that's for sure.

It was a while back but I seem to remember him posting a few crosses, but you're right definitely the s1s...those are probably what I'd be after anyway...for some reason I have in my head that he had been particularly pumped on a cheese X Cali O. But, my memory is for shit and I could be making it up!!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Haha thanks my man! You've got a few years in the books that's for sure.

It was a while back but I seem to remember him posting a few crosses, but you're right definitely the s1s...those are probably what I'd be after anyway...for some reason I have in my head that he had been particularly pumped on a cheese X Cali O. But, my memory is for shit and I could be making it up!!

Your memory is fine as I also remember that and found it off the beating path for Nspecta
Two stoners remember something isn't that odd. I'm sure he'll get around to responding. You could get a answer at ig faster but suppose a thread isn't a bad idea

iKharon

iKharon

i guess my Orange Krush from The Bank here in CO is supposed to be a nice tangie, cali o, kinda sweet and citrusy strain. We shall see!

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

Your memory is fine as I also remember that and found it off the beating path for Nspecta
Two stoners remember something isn't that odd. I'm sure he'll get around to responding. You could get a answer at ig faster but suppose a thread isn't a bad idea
Yea I killed my Instagram account. Not anonymous enough for my tastes and my situation.

forthelove

forthelove

@Onetwothree you are right bout the cali o X's & S1's. Ps. Congrats on becoming a farther.
@soserthc1 They were all grown out & shown on Nspecta's instagram feed.
The uk cheese X cali o, was one of the highlights of that growshow if i remember rightly (can't be a coincidence 3 stoners could be remembering all the same info on the same breeders crosses, ha ha ha).
PLR&£

Nspecta

Nspecta

Breeder
Great to see you back here @Nspecta. Quick question, I remember you were testing out some Cali-O hybrids a while back on Instagram, just wondering what became of them or if they had to go on the back burner for other, more needy projects...I myself just entered the world of fatherhood, and god damn it's amazing but unbelievably time consuming...not enough hours in the day anymore. Hope all is well on your side of the world.

@Onetwothree The Cali Orange project got put on the back burner for now...I've been a bit pre-occupied with landrace preservation projects lately and want to work the Cali O a bit before releasing anything. You ain't kidding...kids are a full time job. :)

forthelove

forthelove

Great to see you posting again @Nspecta. Loving your IG feed too!
On the subject of your other works. I gotta ask if you'll be releasing any of your Pirates of the Emerald Triangle strains here at the farm?
Thanks in advance.

Onetwothree

Onetwothree

@Onetwothree The Cali Orange project got put on the back burner for now...I've been a bit pre-occupied with landrace preservation projects lately and want to work the Cali O a bit before releasing anything. You ain't kidding...kids are a full time job. :)

Thanks for the reply man, it's nice to know you do your due diligence before releasing your work. That's why you're one of the few breeders I buy from. Hopefully you get back on the horse with the cali-o, I could use some sunny orange flavor in my life :cool:

@Nspecta I have another question if I may be so bold....with your recent F1 releases, what is it about the Pakistani Kushes that made you want to use them as the fathers? I remember reading you grew out a shit ton of seeds to find your studs, so you must have had an end game in mind. Any traits in particular that they pass on, or do they just make good breeders in general? Thanks again sir.

Latest posts

Top Bottom