cali outdoor - blue cheese

• Thread starter anti
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

anti

supposedly called blue cheese big nuggets that werent super dense, big stems you could tell it was outdoor. very stinky like cheese genetics do got you high and all taste great but dude wanted 350 an oz ???? I declined because this sounds crazy to pay that much for weed grown outdoors? could some good cali outdoor really be worth 350? I figured closer to 250-300

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Not all weed is the same?

Not all weed is the same..not all growers have the same skills! Not all smoke from Cali. is going to be the same! The price will refect that! And..depends on the growers money needs! He can sit on buds..if he does not need the cash! Lol Hope that helps you out! monkey5

I

ibTheMan

$350 is the price for the best weed, The Best.
Killer, i mean killer outdoor goes for $200 to $250 around here Tops!

A

anti

thats what I figured i felt like an asshole offering 275-300 but im not the only one who thinks thats fair thanks!

Purpstickipunch

Purpstickipunch

supposedly called blue cheese big nuggets that werent super dense, big stems you could tell it was outdoor. very stinky like cheese genetics do got you high and all taste great but dude wanted 350 an oz ???? I declined because this sounds crazy to pay that much for weed grown outdoors? could some good cali outdoor really be worth 350? I figured closer to 250-300

Are you serious, of course this would go for these prices. Where Im residing, The simple strains that are going around Sour Diseal,Purple Kush all go for 400 an ounce. To me that seems dreamy.

I hate pot prices:hunter:

J

james9723

Weed is so much cheaper in the US $430 is the standard price for a oz in the uk :(

S

ShiftyThumb

Depends on where you stay. But pleeeeease STOP assuming outdoor grown cannabis is inferior to indoor cannabis. Quality is effected by many factors. While the environment of an indoor grow can be better controlled, plants can be stressed inside just as easily by pests, temp flux, nute lock, drought, etc. as outside. Resources, grower skill, and even genetics can cause indoor crops to be far inferior to outdoor crops; even produced by the same grower. It is a misconception that you can achieve higher THC% just by growing a strain indoors. Without a properly dialed indoor setup, one might achieve better success outside. I do believe you can achieve a more consistent outcome indoors, but my optimum growing setup would be an organic soil climate controlled and CO2 enhanced greenhouse. You cannot match the power of the sun, the free energy it provides, or the genetics built into cannabis(and all life) to seek it out specifically for sustenance and life. Sorry for the crazy tangent guys. I feel people should just think a little differently about outdoor pot.

vaporedout

vaporedout

true, outdoor can look/taste/smell even better than indoor, the problem is not everybody can/does grow indoors. everyone in cali grows pot, from neighbors to parents :) they all grow outside, so come october/november the clubs get bombarded with tons of outdoor. so they can control the price per pound based on what they want to carry.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Blue cheese if grown right is fire. I wouldnt pay over 3 a zip anywhere but most herb sells for 2-250 in cali. I personally like outdoor more than indoor all day also.

mrsmarybrown

mrsmarybrown

Good outdoor here in Ontario, Canada can reach as high as $200 oz. Top shelf indoor goes anywhere from $220 oz up $300. The only thing that seems to sell good anymore though is Kush, Kush and more Kush. That's all the new generation up here seems to want. Now a days it is very hard to move outdoor weed, if at all, sometimes up here in Canada. The market is flooded! Even with the high retail prices you can pick up high quality outdoor for $1000 lbs and $2200 for good indoor. The high quality weed coming out of Ontario and BC these days is simply amazing and unsurpassed. No more importing for Canada, Export only.

william76

william76

Fires where you find it,and everyone says there's is best,didnt the guy let you try it?after smoking it you still think it's not worth that price,well there's your answer,76

Latest posts

Top Bottom