Cali water shortage, What`s at stake for MMJ ?

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Al the big numbers you got from a chart to play with aren't really relevant here.

So all those numbers did mean something, you just didn't understand them. My point was, the amount of water that falls in a normal season, is more than enough to correct the drought. I know you don't understand the math, but how about events? 1000 year drought, and after 4 months of rain they are letting water out. So I understand the drought and numbers confuse you, but looking back in retrospect, can you see what the numbers mean now? Just saying there isn't enough water is speculation. The numbers bring perspective to the drought.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Honestly, what'll it matter with relation to cultivation if everyone ends up with full-on bans or the hard restrictions being put into place?

Fresh water is precious. Period. Does that need debating?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Does this need debating?

Only when people start hysteria, and charging me extra for no reason. That's debatable right? It sure was when others were debating against me, now that I appear to be correct, it's not debatable? Huh, funny how that worked.

I am not debating at all either, I was just pointing out the hysteria in this thread. 1000 year drought, who in their right minds believe this crap? Government, media and nasa have all been used against cannabis farmers in Cali, and now it's time to speak against the lies.

People have said cannabis farmers are draining rivers and creeks. I have proved numerous times in this thread, though math, news stories and poor water management that the government is poorly managing our most precious resources, and in turn making the cannabis farmer look like the villain. Well people, we are not the villains, and we can now see there is plenty of water for everybody in the state.

So I turn that question around on you @Seamaiden. You asked "what'll it matter with relation to cultivation if everyone ends up with a full-on ban?" Well, you remove the ban and what good is it if we have restricted water usage? See how this effects cannabis now? Also, the water hysteria happened before the proposed bans. Lets face one problem at a time.

It really doesn't help when cannabis farmers are part of the hysteria. That is why I have been taking a beating on all sides in this thread, just to shed some light on who is being vilified, and is it justified. The ball is the readers court now.

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I've always saidit, shortages equal profits. That's why they outlawed cannabis. There would never be a shortage of it, if it weren't banned

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It sure was when others were debating against me, now that I appear to be correct, it's not debatable?
You're the one who feels you're correct. I disagree, but I'm not debating the point with you, because frankly, it's belaboring a point neither one of us agrees on.

Honestly, I think this thread has run its course and so I'm going to use my powers of moderation. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom