California Connoisseur Genetics

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

any one know how to contact them ? they have a few "pure" lances : Colombian Gold Pure (Colombia x Colombia) and a Panama Red Pure (Panama Red 1970)

any info appreciated !!!!! Thanks

H

hawkman

no new posts in over a year...but maybe try message them anyway
Thanks - Yea I seen the instragram also - can one contact them thru instagram ? trying to get some true/pure lance strains

H

hawkman

panama red (genuine...whatever that means) at Dr Greenthumb
Yea !! $150.00 for 10-15 seeds (feminized) if you look at the "growing" tip you start at 12/12 then in 3 week s 10/14 cycle with a 36hr darktime in flower transition fro 12/12 to 10/14 they have some other very interesting strains - have you looked at Swamine Seeds great genetics looking some Road Kill Skunk and GG#4 x thai/the one/Pakinstan

TerriR

TerriR

Yea !! $150.00 for 10-15 seeds (feminized) if you look at the "growing" tip you start at 12/12 then in 3 week s 10/14 cycle with a 36hr darktime in flower transition fro 12/12 to 10/14 they have some other very interesting strains - have you looked at Swamine Seeds great genetics looking some Road Kill Skunk and GG#4 x thai/the one/Pakinstan
Dr Greenthumb has a bunch of indicas that have my interest! I would not mind finding someone to do private trading with...10-15 seeds would last me forever since I take clones of things I like...

H

hawkman

Dr Greenthumb has a bunch of indicas that have my interest! I would not mind finding someone to do private trading with...10-15 seeds would last me forever since I take clones of things I like...
[/QUOTE

dr green has one hell of a panama Red (going to get that one !!) if you get a strain from him let me know (if ordered what strain you you get ?)

H

hawkman

will do...looking at that ultimate hash plant and also turkish delight
Look at ww.Kiwikseeds.com before you order from Dr. Green thumb - keep me informed about strain pick ( so I can give you my 2 cents worth and I will do the same *your 2 cents)on strain pick Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom