California Medical Co-ops?

• Thread starter MrSinilindin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrSinilindin

MrSinilindin

Are there old-fashioned co-ops happening in CA these days, medical members only, within the broad framework of prop 215, not catering to the recreational crowd, etc?
Seems 215 would still be valid post-recreational, but not sure whether such avenues still exist.

I cite the huge shift to sativa-driven strains, insane costs even pre-tax, lack of volume pricing or even packaging, and the general vibe for lack of a better term - it's all become so app-driven. SPARC asked me to leave - no joke - because I made a snide remark about having to re-scan my rec on every visit because they keep changing their POS system. Flow Kana stopped delivering to Oakland this week, because "the executives made a decision."

Wondering what medical users and smaller farmers might be doing as an alternative.

This is not a solicitation of any kind, just looking for information on how the medical community may be adapting to the perceived or alleged downsides of recreational legalization in CA.

If you're loving it, my blessings to you.

erocknroll

erocknroll

I'm in Socal so the market may be slightly different but I almost never go to the shop anymore. There's usually sesh's at least a few times a week where I can find good ounces between $100-$130. If you can't find a sesh to go to then just do some hunting on weedmaps. I found a couple shops in socal that have pretty fire ounces for $99. Some brands seem to be trying to adapt though. I've been able to find some good $20-$25 pre tax 8ths. Just gonna take some time for the market to adjust.

Top Bottom