Call me stupid, light cycle mistake on an outdoor guerrilla grow.

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

Well just wanted to report that the girls I started in early march and went out in the ground in mid April are all in flower due to the light period prior to outdoors was longer than when I put them out. Next time and I am on that run, I matched the outdoor cycle week for week.

These are the next 7 going in the ground and a couple seedlings and a 5 gal homemade air pot, f1 Orion from RQS.

Did a trim on all mid week and a prune today. Want all that settled before transplant next weekend.
Call me stupid light cycle mistake on an outdoor guerrilla grow
Call me stupid light cycle mistake on an outdoor guerrilla grow 2
Call me stupid light cycle mistake on an outdoor guerrilla grow 3
Call me stupid light cycle mistake on an outdoor guerrilla grow 4
Call me stupid light cycle mistake on an outdoor guerrilla grow 5

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

looks more like plants still in veg showing their sex via preflowers on nodes. 100% normal

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Are you going to leave the preemies in the ground to reveg? or are you replacing them with those? it’s a pretty common mistake. I learned my lesson the hard way. Lol once! Never again!

radrichie61

radrichie61

These all go in a different site. First site I am going to roll with the punches.

M

mountainoutlaw

Your good bro. And nice work.
Off topic but i wanna know what your soil mix is.

T

Travis_McGee

Some strains are more sensitive to light reduction. I have 2 P. Hindu Kush flowering too early as well that were next to 2 Skywalker that are behaving as expected. All 4 went outside on April 19th as I needed room to start some Auto Gelato. I should have waited two more weeks or kept the PHK in the lit up garage instead of leaving outside. Once again, 2 Skywalker were with them the entire time from seeds and they are vegging nicely. Live and learn. Now I know what not to do with the rest of the PHK seed batch next year. Trying to reveg the PHK under artificial light after sunset til 1AM...but not sure it will work out so well for those 2 plants.

Top Bottom