Calling All Dog Lovers Owners

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I think the dallas shooting would have happened regardless of any event.. Cops have a shoot first ask questions someday later mentality..

I will agree black lives in this country face alot of shit that most of us don't know a damn thing about nor will ever understand or emphasize with.

I don't have the answers.. I think this country is headed in a dangerous direction and i don't wanna be around when it all goes kaboom :D

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Lmao there are no common sense gun laws... criminals dont follow the law. JUST LIKE COPS. Cops are easily the most useless people on earth. Picked on as kids.. no talent.. so they join a team that accepts them for being useless. I have watched several good people lose their trade jobs (due to illegals doing the work for half and dont pay into the system) so they join the police force or prison guards union and become the biggest sociopaths i have ever seen on earth. THEN they look down on everyone else because they are over paid and think their gods. Mind you cop are usually uneducated too... barely made it through high school.

Pay our teachers what these cops make... bring back open carry for all... get rid of all cops. (Problem solved)

I and many others have NEVER felt safe/protected/served when dealing with cops. I DO feel abused/harassed/mistreated when dealing with cops. I know this to be true by the amount of charges brought against me that were DROPPED. Cops dont follow the law... they dont care about your safety... they NEED to keep their income and benefits so theyll do and say anything to keep it. What else are they gonna do? Theyre useless in any other light.
"due to illegals doing the work for half and dont pay into the system"
Are you saying that employers pay illegals under the table, or are you talking about something else? If you are trying to shit on illegals, then your anger should be directed at the employer who is hiring them.

Your post is full of bullshit accusations and ignorant generalizations. Get rid of all cops? 'Usually uneducated'? Would you mind explaining how you've engaged every single person that you consider a sociopath and why or how you come to the conclusion that they are the 'biggest' portion of that population?

Ok.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I think the dallas shooting would have happened regardless of any event.. Cops have a shoot first ask questions someday later mentality..

I will agree black lives in this country face alot of shit that most of us don't know a damn thing about nor will ever understand or emphasize with.

I don't have the answers.. I think this country is headed in a dangerous direction and i don't wanna be around when it all goes kaboom :D
I don't have the answers either but I think an open dialogue is useful, an outlet for frustration if nothing else. I agree with everything you thoughtfully posted.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
"due to illegals doing the work for half and dont pay into the system"
Are you saying that employers pay illegals under the table, or are you talking about something else? If you are trying to shit on illegals, then your anger should be directed at the employer who is hiring them.

Your post is full of bullshit accusations and ignorant generalizations. Get rid of all cops? 'Usually uneducated'? Would you mind explaining how you've engaged every single person that you consider a sociopath and why or how you come to the conclusion that they are the 'biggest' portion of that population?

Ok.
Im not bashing illegals at all.. im telling you why a trades man would up and quit a trade and go become a cop. Then you see a CHANGE in the persons mentality within the first year. You can keep you ignorance and generalization.. i live within 40 minutes of 4 prisons... 1 fed..1 womens.. 2 super max. If we paid our teachers better they would give the future generations a hope or chance at an exciting and knowledgeable life... instead its "when i grow up i want to be a cop" (because they make 80 grand a year out of highschool)

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Im not bashing illegals at all.. im telling you why a trades man would up and quit a trade and go become a cop. Then you see a CHANGE in the persons mentality within the first year. You can keep you ignorance and generalization.. i live within 40 minutes of 4 prisons... 1 fed..1 womens.. 2 super max. If we paid our teachers better they would give the future generations a hope or chance at an exciting and knowledgeable life... instead its "when i grow up i want to be a cop" (because they make 80 grand a year out of highschool)
Do you see that you contradict yourself in two consecutive sentences? Congratulations on living near a prison, you aren't alone and you aren't special, and I am not sure why that earns you credibility here. I live near a city jail and a prison is within sight. Does that make my dick bigger? Does it make my opinion more valid than yours? Why do you even mention it? If you are saying our society would be in a better place if teachers were paid more, and you are of the opinion that cops have much higher starting salaries out of high school with no college? You are so vague with respect to your views, you don't make any sense.

If you are trying to be a voice to increase teacher's pay, I would agree without a second thought. However, it is dangerously simple minded to think that increasing pay would increase the ability of teachers to do a good job or that it would address graduation rates, etc. If you are making an argument about how teachers are paid, this is not the thread for that. Make another one. If you are saying our current population of teachers aren't doing good enough because they aren't paid enough, that's bullshit. Most teachers teach to make a difference, not to earn a million dollars.

Do you have anything to back up your claim of $80k out of high school with no college degree? Because I find stuff like this:
http://www1.salary.com/police-officer-hourly-wages.html-The median hourly wage for a Police Patrol Officer is $25, as of June 24, 2016, with a range usually between $21-$30, however this can vary widely depending on a variety of factors.

If you are dead set on using 80 grand, then you are being dishonest. Looking at the highest salaries at places like this: https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=highest+police+salary show high salaries, but not 'out of high school'.

Here's another one- http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2016/03/who_are_the_highest-paid_police_chiefs_in_nj.html#0
That discusses the 24 highest paid chiefs in NJ, but it interestingly says 'chiefs' and not 'rookies with no experience just out of high school'.

Finally, I guess you can reach if you consider or account for the dishonest cops who steal, take drug money and don't report it, or other completely ridiculous ideas, then you might hit $80 grand out of high school with no college.

80 grand, out of high school.

Sorry, but no. It is unlikely that anything will change your opinion, but at least own up to your own confirmation bias.

xavier7995

xavier7995

It is a reasonable way for someone without many other prospects to earn a middle class wage. The alternative for people I know who went that route was either food service, retail, bottom tier medical jobs, or the army. It doesn't matter a whole lot if it's 40 or 80k, and any talk of that would have to consider cost of living...I was going somewhere with this, but eh.

This thread rabbit holed like a mofo.

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

It is a reasonable way for someone without many other prospects to earn a middle class wage. The alternative for people I know who went that route was either food service, retail, bottom tier medical jobs, or the army. It doesn't matter a whole lot if it's 40 or 80k, and any talk of that would have to consider cost of living...I was going somewhere with this, but eh.

This thread rabbit holed like a mofo.
You take your queerspeak and go elsewhere. This is no place for reason. :)
Cops are easily the most useless people on earth... so they join the police force or prison guards union and become the biggest sociopaths i have ever seen on earth... THEN they look down on everyone else because they are over paid and think their gods. Mind you cop are usually uneducated too... barely made it through high school.... get rid of all cops. (Problem solved)... Cops dont follow the law... they dont care about your safety... they NEED to keep their income and benefits so theyll do and say anything to keep it. What else are they gonna do? Theyre useless in any other light.
I've already addressed your post, but I would like to make sure you are aware of something. You are posting like an asshole. Don't be an asshole. When you are an asshole then the terrorists win. You don't want that, do you? Are you aware of reports from cops, reporters, and other witnesses, that cops, those horrible pieces of shit, were running towards gunfire, without the benefit of knowing where the shooter was or what was going on. Again. Cops, mostly sidearmed (new word) without long guns, were attempting to engage an active shooter without knowing where the shooter was, what they were shooting at, or why. They were not hiding behind civilians, they weren't waiting for a swat team, they ran towards a situation where they were getting shot at with no protection, and they did so without hesitation.

I can have all the problems I want with cops, but they've earned a pass on this one, at least with me. If you still think cops are pieces of shit, that's fine, but I would counter that it takes one to know one.

I have no problem admitting that I am an asshole. I'm a hypocrite sometimes too, but I don't see anyone volunteering to jump into the fray, myself included. Did you go down and sign up gt21, or are we going to monday morning quarterback this to death? Just curious.

Obviously it's more complicated than that, and this was far from any type of normal criminal activity. This wasn't roided out guys with long guns knocking down doors and throwing flash bang grenades into cribs or shooting dogs. While they might want to act like it, cops aren't soldiers and we shouldn't expect them to be.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You take your queerspeak and go elsewhere. This is no place for reason. :)

I've already addressed your post, but I would like to make sure you are aware of something. You are posting like an asshole. Don't be an asshole. When you are an asshole then the terrorists win. You don't want that, do you? Are you aware of reports from cops, reporters, and other witnesses, that cops, those horrible pieces of shit, were running towards gunfire, without the benefit of knowing where the shooter was or what was going on. Again. Cops, mostly sidearmed (new word) without long guns, were attempting to engage an active shooter without knowing where the shooter was, what they were shooting at, or why. They were not hiding behind civilians, they weren't waiting for a swat team, they ran towards a situation where they were getting shot at with no protection, and they did so without hesitation.

I can have all the problems I want with cops, but they've earned a pass on this one, at least with me. If you still think cops are pieces of shit, that's fine, but I would counter that it takes one to know one.

I have no problem admitting that I am an asshole. I'm a hypocrite sometimes too, but I don't see anyone volunteering to jump into the fray, myself included. Did you go down and sign up gt21, or are we going to monday morning quarterback this to death? Just curious.

Obviously it's more complicated than that, and this was far from any type of normal criminal activity. This wasn't roided out guys with long guns knocking down doors and throwing flash bang grenades into cribs or shooting dogs. While they might want to act like it, cops aren't soldiers and we shouldn't expect them to be.
Are a cop? Is this you in the pic?

Screenshot 2016 07 08 14 18 41
Screenshot 2016 07 08 14 28 06
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Well I can see my thread did open some debate. We need more of that in this country rather than pointing fingers and blaming each other.Lets try to keep it clean and not get into any personal attacks.

I have been mulling over this read I want to share with you and ask if any of you agree with the authors stance. In my opinion he makes some real valid points. I will let you all decide what position you will take. He is a prominent civil rights attorney and not a right wing wacko.
@LocalGrowGuy your quote of violence begats violence rings true to me anyway. And its actually the title of Johns article. Try to read the entire article and really reflect on what he is saying. It resonated with me for sure.

Give it a read and let me know your thoughts. peace out homies. Try to refrain from Cognitive Resonance after reading the article. Cognitive Dissonance = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

Violence Begets Violence: The Orlando Shootings and the War on Terror

By John W. Whitehead
June 14, 2016

“Americans have been told that their government is keeping them safe by preventing and prosecuting terrorism inside the US... But take a closer look and you realize that many of these people would never have committed a crime if not for law enforcement encouraging, pressuring, and sometimes paying them to commit terrorist acts.”—Human Rights Watch

We can rail against ISIS, hate crimes, terror threats, Islamic radicalization, gun control and national security. We can blame Muslims, lax gun laws, a homophobic culture and a toxic politic environmental. We can even use the Orlando shooting as fodder for this year’s presidential campaigns.

But until we start addressing the U.S. government’s part in creating, cultivating and abetting domestic and global terrorism—and hold agencies such as the FBI and Defense Department accountable for importing and exporting violence, breeding extremism and generating blowback, which then gets turned loose on an unsuspecting American populace—we’ll be no closer to putting an end to the violence that claimed 50 lives at an Orlando nightclub on June 12, 2016, than we were 15 years ago when nearly 3,000 individuals were killed on Sept. 11, 2001.

Here’s what I know:

The United States, the world’s largest exporter of arms, has been selling violence to the world for too long now. Controlling more than 50 percent of the global weaponry market, the U.S. has sold or donated weapons to at least 96 countries in the past five years, including the Middle East.

The U.S. also provide countries such as Israel, Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan and Iraq with grants and loans through the Foreign Military Financing program to purchase military weapons.

At the same time that the U.S. is equipping nearly half the world with deadly weapons, profiting to the tune of $36.2 billion, its leaders have also been lecturing American citizens on the dangers of gun violence and working to enact measures that would make it more difficult for Americans to acquire certain weapons.

Blowback, a CIA term referring to the unintended consequences of the U.S. government’s international activities, is a reality. Chalmers Johnson, a former CIA consultant, repeatedly warned that America’s use of its military to gain power over the global economy would result in devastating blowback. We failed to heed his warning.

The 9/11 attacks were blowback: the CIA provided Osama bin Laden with military training and equipment to fight the Soviet Union, only to have him turn his ire on the U.S. The Boston Marathon Bombing was blowback: the Tsarnaev brothers reportedly credited the U.S. wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as the motives for their attacks.

The attempted Times Square bomber was blowback for America’s drone killings of civilians in Afghanistan and Iraq. The Fort Hood shooter, a major in the U.S. Army, was blowback for the horrors our enlisted men and women are being exposed to as part of this never-ending war on terror: the 39-year-old psychiatrist had been struggling to come to terms with when, if ever, is the death of innocents morally justified.

The Orlando nightclub shooting is merely the latest tragic example of blowback on a nation that feeds its citizens a steady diet of violence through its imperial wars abroad and its battlefield mindset at home, embodied by heavily armed, militarized police and SWAT team raids.

You want to put an end to the mass shootings, the terrorist bombings and the domestic extremism?

Then start by telling the government to stop creating blowback at home by stirring up wars abroad, stop killing innocent civilians as part of its drone wars, and stop policing the world through foreign occupations.

Demand that the U.S. government stop turning America into a battlefield. Hillary Clinton may be right that “weapons of war have no place on our streets,” but I don’t see her attempting to demilitarize the U.S. government—the largest gun owner in the nation—she just wants to take guns away from American citizens.

And while you’re at it, tell the FBI to stop labeling anyone who might disagree with the government’s policies as “anti-government,” “extremist” and a “terrorist,” because while they’re busy turning average Americans into criminals, the real criminals are getting away with murder.

Omar Mateen, the alleged gunman responsible for the Orlando shooting, is the end product of a diseased mindset that has overtaken the U.S. government. It’s a calculating mindset that views American citizens as economic units on a profit-and-loss ledger. And it’s a manipulative mindset that foments wars abroad (and in our own communities) in order to advance its own ambitions.

Whatever Mateen’s issue—whether he was “radicalized on the internet,” as the government suggests, or mentally ill or homophobic or conflicted about his own sexuality—he was also a victim of a government that has been at war with its own citizens for decades.

Mateen was a 29-year-old American citizen, born in New York and raised in Florida.

He was employed by the military industrial complex. Since 2007, he worked for G4S, one of the world’s largest private security firms, which contracts with the Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security. G4S operates security centers, prisons and court cells and provides security to college campuses such as the University of Virginia.

As a security guard, Mateen was licensed to carry a firearm.

He was placed on the FBI’s terrorist watch list twice because of inflammatory remarks shared with a coworker and a brief association with an American suicide bomber. After twice being investigated and interviewed by the FBI, Mateen had his case file closed and was removed from the agency’s watch list.

And here’s where things get particularly interesting: what role, if any, did the FBI play in Mateen’s so-called radicalization?

Was the agency so busy amassing power, pursuing non-terrorists and inventing terrorists that it failed to recognize a “lone wolf” terrorist in its midst? Or was this another case of the FBI planting the seeds of terrorism in an impressionable mind?

Neither scenario is beyond the realm of possibility.

It could be that the FBI dropped the ball.

How many times in the wake of a bombing or shooting have we discovered that the alleged terrorist was known to the FBI and yet still managed to slip through their radar?

How is it that most people who get on the FBI’s terrorist watch list—even mistakenly—rarely if ever get off, while 29-year-old Omar Mateen was taken off the watch list, despite having been investigated for making inflammatory statements, interrogated by government agents on two different occasions, and having connections to a suicide bomber (two criteria for being watchlisted)?

As The Guardian notes:

Some of the most serious terrorist attacks carried out in the US since 9/11 have revolved around “lone wolf” actions, not the sort of conspiracy plots the FBI have been striving to combat. The 2010 Times Square bomber, Faisal Shahzad, only came to light after his car bomb failed to go off properly. The Fort Hood killer Nidal Malik Hasan, who shot dead 13 people on a Texas army base in 2009, was only discovered after he started firing. Both evaded the radar of an FBI expending resources setting up fictional crimes and then prosecuting those involved.

Then again, it could be that this is yet another terrorist of the FBI’s own making.

The FBI has a long, sordid history of inventing crimes, breeding criminals and helping to hatch and then foil terrorist plots in order to advance its own sordid agenda: namely, amassing greater powers under the guise of fighting the war on terrorism.

Investigative journalist Trevor Aaronson argues convincingly that “the FBI is much better at creating terrorists than it is at catching terrorists.” According to Aaronson’s calculations, the FBI is responsible for more terrorism plots in the United States than al Qaeda, al Shabaab and the Islamic State combined.

One method to the agency’s madness involves radicalizing impressionable young men in order to create and then “catch” terrorists. Under the guise of rooting out terrorists before they strike, the FBI targets mentally ill or impressionable individuals (many of whom are young and have no prior connection to terrorism), indoctrinates them with anti-American propaganda, pays criminals $100,000 per case to act as informants and help these would-be terrorists formulate terror plots against American targets, provides them with weapons and training, and then arrests them for being would-be terrorists. This is entrapment, plain and simple, or what former FBI director Robert Mueller referred to as a policy of “forward leaning – preventative – prosecutions.”

Whether or not the crisis of the moment—in this case, the mass shooting at an Orlando nightclub—is a legitimate act of terrorism or manufactured by some government agency or other, it’s hard not to feel as if we’re being manipulated and maneuvered by entities that know exactly which buttons to push to ensure our compliance and complaisance.

Already the politicians are talking about the next steps.

President Obama wants to restrict gun sales to American citizens. Of course, the U.S. government will continue to increase its production of and sales of weapons worldwide. What this means, as we’ve seen in Afghanistan and Iraq and most recently with ISIS, is that U.S. weapons will find their way to enemy hands and be used against our own soldiers.

Citing the need for an intelligence surge, Hillary Clinton wants to pressure technology companies to help the government conduct expanded online surveillance of potential extremist attackers. Of course, we already know how the government defines a potential extremist: as anyone—right-wing or left-wing—who disagrees with government policies and challenges government authority.

Meanwhile FBI Director James Comey is urging Americans to report anything they see that may be “suspicious.” There’s also been a lot of talk about individuals who are “radicalized through the internet.” This comes on the heels of efforts by the Obama administration to allow the FBI to access a person’s Internet browser history and other electronic data without a warrant.

This is the same agency that is rapidly hoovering up as much biometric data as it can (DNA, iris scans, facial scans, tattoos) in order to create a massive database that identifies each citizen, tracks their movements, connects them to relatives and associates, and assigns them threat assessments based on their potential to become anti-government troublemakers, “extremists” or terrorists of any kind.

Suddenly it’s all starting to make a lot more sense, isn’t it?

As I point out in my book Battlefield America: The War on the American People, what we’re witnessing is the case being made for the government to shift even more aggressively into the business of pre-crime: monitoring all Americans, identifying which individuals could become potentially “anti-government,” and eliminating the danger before it can pose a threat to the powers-that-be.

In this way, whether fabricated or real, these attacks serve a larger purpose, which is to give the government even greater powers to wage war, spy on its citizens, and expand the size and reach of the government.

The 9/11 attacks delivered up a gift-wrapped Patriot Act to the nation’s law enforcement agencies. As Chalmers Johnson recounted:

The people in Washington who run our government believe that they can now get all the things they wanted before the trade towers came down: more money for the military, ballistic missile defenses, more freedom for the intelligence services and removal of the last modest restrictions (no assassinations, less domestic snooping, fewer lists given to “friendly” foreign police of people we want executed) that the Vietnam era placed on our leaders.

The Orlando attacks may well do away with what little Fourth Amendment protections remain to us in the face of aggressive government surveillance.

Thus, whether you’re talking about a mass shooting at an Orlando nightclub, a bombing at the Boston Marathon, or hijacked planes being flown into the World Trade Center, the government’s spin machine is still operating from the same playbook they used post-9/11. Just invoke the specter of terrorism, trot out the right bogeyman (extremist Muslims, homophobes, racists, etc.), sentimentalize the victims enough, and most Americans will fall in line and patriotically support the government in its fight against the “enemy.”

Likewise, the government’s response to each crisis follows the same tune: a) the terrorists did it, b) the government is hard at work fighting the war on terror, and c) Americans need to “help” the government by relinquishing some of their freedoms.

So where does that leave us?

Chalmers Johnson, who died in 2010, believed that the answer is to bring our rampant militarism under control. As he concluded in an essay for The Nation:

From George Washington’s “farewell address” to Dwight Eisenhower’s invention of the phrase “military-industrial complex,” American leaders have warned about the dangers of a bloated, permanent, expensive military establishment that has lost its relationship to the country because service in it is no longer an obligation of citizenship. Our military operates the biggest arms sales operation on earth; it rapes girls, women and schoolchildren in Okinawa; it cuts ski-lift cables in Italy, killing twenty vacationers, and dismisses what its insubordinate pilots have done as a “training accident”; it allows its nuclear attack submarines to be used for joy rides for wealthy civilian supporters and then covers up the negligence that caused the sinking of a Japanese high school training ship; it propagandizes the nation with Hollywood films glorifying military service (Pearl Harbor); and it manipulates the political process to get more carrier task forces, antimissile missiles, nuclear weapons, stealth bombers and other expensive gadgets for which we have no conceivable use. Two of the most influential federal institutions are not in Washington but on the south side of the Potomac River–the Defense Department and the Central Intelligence Agency. Given their influence today, one must conclude that the government outlined in the Constitution of 1787 no longer bears much relationship to the government that actually rules from Washington. Until that is corrected, we should probably stop talking about “democracy” and “human rights.”

WC: 2323

This commentary is also
available at www.rutherford.org.

dd42d9d8-02c8-40f8-a217-8b73cf19f51b.jpg

ABOUT JOHN WHITEHEAD
Constitutional attorney and author John W. Whitehead is founder and president of The Rutherford Institute. His new book Battlefield America: The War on the American People (SelectBooks, 2015) is available online at www.amazon.com. He can be contacted at [email protected].

ee16decf-9a8c-4326-b439-a47fbeed2505.jpg

Click here to read more of John Whitehead's commentaries.

PUBLICATION GUIDELINES AND REPRINT PERMISSION
John W. Whitehead’s weekly commentaries are available for publication to newspapers and web publications at no charge. Please contact [email protected] to obtain reprint permission. Click here to download a
print quality image of John W. Whitehead.

THE RUTHERFORD INSTITUTE
Post Office Box 7482
Charlottesville, VA
22906-7482
Phone: 434-978-3888
For more information, visit our website at www.rutherford.org
color-facebook-48.png

Last edited:
LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I'll read the article later but I don't have to read it to agree that Whitehead knows his shit, I'll put it on my 'while shitting' to-do list.

I didn't hear the name but someone released a book a couple of weeks ago about a 'war' on cops. I find it troubling that people think cops are the victims in these violent confrontations. I don't understand or agree with the idea that cops, who are authorized to use deadly force, can possibly be the 'victim' when we are discussing violence, crime, etc.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
was just talking with my friend with the NYPD. A detective special investigations unit, go's after the baddest of bad guys.
We were recalling the day about 12 years ago we floated the River with the wives.
We ate mushrooms and had a blast. The wives just did not but were amused and glad we were having a blast.
Had him on the oars and we hiked up some canyons having a ball.
We got back to farm and decided to lance this huge boil on one of our goats necks big as a grapefruit.....
My friend head locked her and I slit into to it and all this puss that looked like cottage cheese and toothpaste came draining out into a bucket gross as hell.
We then proceeded to irrigate/rinse out with peroxide which bubbled and fizzed...
We were so high and laughed till tears dripped from our chins total fools.
His wife had twins born way early ounces in size.
They had little chance but a miracle happened and they survived.
He is so kind and loving, the best friend who stuck by my side in the dark years and would do anything any time for anyone..
But like I have said before about my friend if some one murdered raped a loved one he would be the man to figure out how to find and arrest..

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
What the mainstream media WON'T show you because they are fueling the division!!! Black men lined up to protect officers. We see what we're looking for so let's look for all the good. So much good being done
Black

S

SHIRDABZALOT

If someone killed my dog....all bets are off. That is my child and that warrants immediate and devastating consequences. My life no longer becomes of importance. Ultimate sacrifice will ensue. I really hope that I never have to deal with that situation or anyone tries to put me in it.

dreamofgreen

dreamofgreen

if anyone ever shoots my four legged boy they have a nemesis they should be worried about. zero fucks given if they had a badge or not.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
He spelled police backwards, what a tool

Actually the camera flipped the img, causing the writing on his vest to show up backwards...

Had he turned his camera around and used the front facing camera to face the mirror it would not have flipped the img.

Top Bottom