Calling all English / UK growers

• Thread starter London bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
London bud

London bud

This site has been invaluable to me, I've learnt so much on here, reading here gives me a lot to think about and consider. A few guys who keep up with my grow diary have been amazing and a real help, I do appreciate there input.
I would however like to have create a thread (this thread) where I can engage with growers who are local'ish and who share a knowledge of the same shops and products as I do.

So any English, UK, British gardeners here come and share a little wisdom

Check my grow diary in my signature and u can see where I'm at, I wanna see what other people are creating around me

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

There was an excellent uk thread that lasted a long time but eventually got shut down for 2 reasons, first we rarely talked about weed on it.we just wound each other up and had a laugh on it.the 2nd reason was because the thread was such good fun that it ended up half the posters on this thread wernt from UK.
I miss that good thread and all the funny shit that was posted on it.it was called "the UK awesome member and growers thread" or something like that.

Shedhead

Shedhead

Hey lads/ladies, new to this site but have been lurking on here and a few other places for yrs. Also been growing a few yrs to, be nice to get a UK thread going I'm in anyway. Peace out shedhead!

Latest posts

Top Bottom