Calling all Old-er Cats

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
sup with ya farmers, I have a question i was given a grip of seeds from a respected member of the comunity, they are seeds from a breeder from back in the day called Wamm seeds, does anyone have info on their strain called X or XX here is a pic of her, the gentleman that gave these to me said in his 35 yrs of smoking nothing has leveled him like these girls
Wamm seeds strain xx

JAWS

JAWS

sup with ya farmers, I have a question i was given a grip of seeds from a respected member of the comunity, they are seeds from a breeder from back in the day called Wamm seeds, does anyone have info on their strain called X or XX here is a pic of her, the gentleman that gave these to me said in his 35 yrs of smoking nothing has leveled him like these girlsView attachment 397326

don't know anything about the person or the strain but damn those look beefy and with some color.

very nice:)

symbiote420

symbiote420

That looks a little like one of my bros' Hindu Kush x Chocolope cross .......it definitely looks worthy of checking out!

SpiderK

SpiderK

The world’s oldest continuously operating medical marijuana garden can be found just outside Santa Cruz, California, grown under the patronages of WAMM -- the Wo/Men’s alliance for medical marijuana.

First founded back in 1993, a full three years before California voters passed proposition 215 and legalized medical marijuana in the state, WAMM cultivates 100% organic, sun grown, organic pot for its hundreds of members, many of whom suffer from chronic or terminal conditions like AIDS, M.S., cancer, and Alzheimer’s -to name just a few.
WAMM was founded by Mike and Valerie Corral, a couple in Santa Cruz, California who first started secretly growing marijuana together in the 1970’s, after Valerie found the then illegal herb effective in helping to control her epileptic seizures. Following a pair of arrests, the Corral’s resolved to help others facing similar persecution, and soon local patients started seeking them out.

Feel free to call us at 831-425-0580 or by email at info at wamm dot org.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i found that yesterday too, but was looking for info on this strain , count find anything stating that they breed, i just called them left a messgae

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
looks Good Norcal. I hope you get the genetic makeup. best wishes

kagyu

kagyu

Have not found anything about X or XXX strain. I will try another avenue.

Top Bottom