calling all peyote pillar and hollow foot owners

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

calling all SG peyote pillar and hollow foot owners

Which tube hits better and which one produces the better taste ?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

I'd rather have the hollowfoot, but that's just cause I think it looks cooler than the plain base ones, I've only hit a hollow foot, but the holes in the perc are up at the top side of the button on both, so it's probably the same displacement for both, meaning it's not bubbling thru the bottom of the button where there's more water surface in the hollowfoot. Wish I had both so I could just let it be known :D

Venom818

Venom818

I'd rather have the hollowfoot, but that's just cause I think it looks cooler than the plain base ones, I've only hit a hollow foot, but the holes in the perc are up at the top side of the button on both, so it's probably the same displacement for both, meaning it's not bubbling thru the bottom of the button where there's more water surface in the hollowfoot. Wish I had both so I could just let it be known :D

Thnx for ur opinion I can get a peyote pillar tomorrow or wait and see if I'm lucky and try to score the hollow foot .the thing is there will be 25 other people trying to get the same piece.

aleYarok

aleYarok

got to try a few this past weekend

peyote ball > 4-arm
hollow foot > original

the hollow foot provides a massive hit.
let me just say... a fat snap of organic alien dawg cherry out of the peyote hollow foot is like a fucking dab!

ive gotta say though as much as i loved the pillars, the double inverted 4-arm is fucking amazing!
cant really go wrong with sg

Venom818

Venom818

got to try a few this past weekend

peyote ball > 4-arm
hollow foot > original

the hollow foot provides a massive hit.
let me just say... a fat snap of organic alien dawg cherry out of the peyote hollow foot is like a fucking dab!

ive gotta say though as much as i loved the pillars, the double inverted 4-arm is fucking amazing!
cant really go wrong with sg

thnx for your help bro,heard the herb taste better out of the straight tube peyote ball

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Sorry I didnt see this sooner Venom. I"ve owned a couple of both, and you cant go wrong with either. If you're a huge ripper that loves a big, full bong toke, then I'd go with the HF.

If you like to take smaller tokes and like more of a 'bubbler' type of tube, then the straight bottom is the way to go. Personally, i like the straight in the morning and the HF after dark.

The HF is gonna produce a noticably larger hit almost every time. There's no way around it. But the straight bottom is effortless. The pillar is w/o a doubt the best tube on the market for flowers.

And my man Ale is right. The double inverted4 is right there in the race for badest tube of all time. A classic for sure. SG rules!!

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Have there been any made before that don't have the reflection label?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

If anyone around here is lookin for one today, there's gonna be at least one more go today, besides the 12 that already sold on ALT this afternoon. Its like sovereignty Christmas

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
nice scoop outwest. thats a smooth toker for sure. purrs like a kitten.

Best thing about a clear tube, is scoopin up really dope slides to go with it. Mr Gray, Carver B, Deppe, Pakoh, Kurt B, Jason Lee, Brandon Martin, Eric Opas and the list goes on and on. And if you need a slide holder, Coughin woodworks makes some really classy wooden slide holders.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
nice scoop outwest. thats a smooth toker for sure. purrs like a kitten.

Best thing about a clear tube, is scoopin up really dope slides to go with it. Mr Gray, Carver B, Deppe, Pakoh, Kurt B, Jason Lee, Brandon Martin, Eric Opas and the list goes on and on. And if you need a slide holder, Coughin woodworks makes some really classy wooden slide holders.

You are reading my mind. Last night I was thinking that I need a dope worked slide to go with this thing. Luckily it came with a clear bowl with a glass 'disc screen' which pulls brilliantly. I'll check out some of the brands you mention. Thanks for the tip!

outwest

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

awe, i was hoping i was 1 of 3, ill settle for being 1off, do you know what kind of drill bit
they use to make those stands HD?

Nothing fancy
i went the opposite direction, watching some kid in Miami scoop 7, to flip no less, i snapped and said... ONLY, IN CALIFORNIA!!!
IMG 2321 498886149

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
wow!!! you scooped that?

If you did, thats f-in epic bro. Great scoop. You must be a ninja. Thats great bro, I'm stoked out for you. Me and Alien saw where all those pillars went up yesterday. So happy a fellow farmer was able to scoop it!!

How did you figure out some kid scooped 7? lol.

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
and I'm not sure what drill bit they use?

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

juicyjew from BM, people at alt told me he copped the first 4, after the madness was over i got a couple pms about it after i posted this pic, apparently hes flippin em over there. heard some cat is flippin one of the pakoh recyclers too tryin to make a quick 400$ markup...

been using my ninja skills, but it still took me months(been lookin since i passed on the fpog repost, thought i saved enough for a pillar and some alien gear but back to the drawing board for me), and im lucky enough to be able to drive down to alt, so yeah, i got a lil edge...

one thing i never hear is how well these things rip for oil! seriously underrated people!!!

IMAG0735 659678373

Latest posts

Top Bottom