Calling Complete F'ing B.s. On The "recreational" Cannabis Market

• Thread starter DGP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jbellsmoke

Jbellsmoke

Veering way off topic but man it was a revelation back in middle school that if I stuck my weed in little 2x3 inch bags from hobby lobby it would sell out instantly compared to boring old ziplocs, despite everyone buying their weed from the same main source. To tie back in to the topic at hand, perception is quite a bit of the experience, if medicating vs. Smoking dope gets you where you want to go, then do what works for you.
Meditation on dope=some wild fuckin trips my man.

DGP

DGP

Hey Gdp great thread. Just wanted to chime in, just wondering if you have ever looked into meditation. Don' no if u a religious person or not but it has nothing to do with it. I myself have never been religious never really believed in anything like that whatsoever. Always been a quick to anger hot head that gets shit done. Anxiety and depression always been in my life, always kept me from enjoying life. Doctor prescribes me anti depressants and I told myself no fuckin way I'm I going to pop pills everyday just to be happy. So I stumbled across this guy on u tube talking about meditation and enlightenment. The enlightenment part was kind of mind blowing when u first hear about what it is and how it is reliezed within yourself, but the meditation and learning how and why the brain functions the way it does in today's society was eye opening. The meditation is not about prayer but simply quieting and stilling the mind to enter states of higher conciousness. been doing it for about 8 months now everyday for 20 min and it has really changed the way i perceive just about evert hung in life. Anyway bro don' what to make this shit to long for you. But if u into this kind of shit look into. There are tons of health benifits from meditation that most people have no clue about, hardest part is sticking with it till u start to see and feel some of them.check out shit on enlightenment if you into seeing what the mind can really do for anybody.

Yep, have looked into it but I am too busy minded to quiet down.....

I know it can have similar effects and benefits. Spent a lot of time with Buddhist monks in China and they could do some amazing things that way.

I enjoy seeing the variety of opinions. Good discussion.....

Dee

dan1989

dan1989

Veering way off topic but man it was a revelation back in middle school that if I stuck my weed in little 2x3 inch bags from hobby lobby it would sell out instantly compared to boring old ziplocs, despite everyone buying their weed from the same main source. To tie back in to the topic at hand, perception is quite a bit of the experience, if medicating vs. Smoking dope gets you where you want to go, then do what works for you.

I'd like to think most people don't think along the lines of medical vs recreational. It's a friggin plant it's likely been around longer than us so who are we to decide who it should 'go to' as it were.

xavier7995

xavier7995

That isn't what I meant. If calling it medicine makes the experience more enjoyable then more power to you. If calling it marajahoobie floats your boat and gives you a better experience, then roll with it. It is all just different wording describing the same thing.

We could go down the road of what qualifies as medicine. Do you guys think of meditation as medication? It provides many of the same quality of life improvements people use to justify calling weed medicine.

DGP

DGP

It's just interesting to me that cannabinoids can effeCT so many diseases and disorders.
That isn't what I meant. If calling it medicine makes the experience more enjoyable then more power to you. If calling it marajahoobie floats your boat and gives you a better experience, then roll with it. It is all just different wording describing the same thing.

We could go down the road of what qualifies as medicine. Do you guys think of meditation as medication? It provides many of the same quality of life improvements people use to justify calling weed medicine.

You made me laugh even on a Monday (marajahoobie, nice technical terminology).

Dee

Top Bottom