Camo grow bags

• Thread starter ProGroWannabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

have any of you guys thought about using potato sacks instead, they can easily hold 20-30 gallons and they camouflage better than these will, you can smear dirt on the sides of them too...those camo bags would reflect light and in my area they would stick out more than potato sacks will...ive just used plastic buckets covered with debris before or in ground but i think that these will work much better, you would just have to smear dirt or mud on the outside to really make them 100% camo.....heres a link to a guy that uses them to get an i idea http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=83087

and heres a link for the potato sacks there expensive but still cheaper than the camo bags

G

Gorrillagrower

Wow interesting product. Could be very helpful this summer

K

kill-9

have any of you guys thought about using potato sacks instead, they can easily hold 20-30 gallons and they camouflage better than these will, you can smear dirt on the sides of them too...those camo bags would reflect light and in my area they would stick out more than potato sacks will...ive just used plastic buckets covered with debris before or in ground but i think that these will work much better, you would just have to smear dirt or mud on the outside to really make them 100% camo.....heres a link to a guy that uses them to get an i idea http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=83087

and heres a link for the potato sacks there expensive but still cheaper than the camo bags

Thanks for the tip.... yeah I think they would be better. The bags would reflect light too much and be an attention grabber.

J

jdubz206

any contact info or website? everything on google shows aurora organic dairy. Used the negative -switch to take it out but no luck either.

I did find Aurora Innovations: Roots Organic. I think that's what you meant?

you find the right site bro...aurora innovations -

i just switched to their soil from fox farms and i'm extremely happy so far. this is what i'm using:

it's designed as a camo 10 gallon growbag...poke holes and grow :smiley_joint:

formula 707 is a 20 gallon camo growbag with a bit of a different mix than the soil:

besides their soil, i'm also using oregonism xl and would highly recommend it!!! it's the shit bro:

OREGONISMXL is a custom blend of
6 endo & 6 ecto mycorrhizae species,
2 trichoderma, 13 strains of beneficial
bacteria, yucca & soluble kelp.

plants look the healthiest ever...you just give them a feeding of it every 2-3 weeks and i also add a small amount directly to the root\rootball whenever transplanting.

S

Skywalkin420

yawwp i wold rec the formula 707 by aurora innnovations for outdoor use as it has more coco in it to retain moisture longer than the other grow bag. transplanted some clones into the mix and they are happyer than their previous home.... honestly i cannot mess with chemicals anymore. been using maxicrop seaweed and fish emultion and the mango kush sour diesel and skywalker og are super thriving in this wonderful california weather

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Camo

To camo my outdoor pots i use turkey blind material. It comes in a piece about 4'x20'. I cut it into pieces as needed. I'm using smart pots this year and I will camo these with my turkey blind material. Good Luck All

mal

p.s. A shiny exterior/paint job sticks out like a soar thumb, if you are painting your own pots use a flat paint(no gloss paint). I'd look at those camo buckets to see if they are shiny

G

Guerrillabags

Camo grow bags!

We have none reflective digital camo grow bags coming to stores near u this spring but u can email us at [email protected] if u want to pre order

we have used them for 2 years now as we developed the best bags yet.

our bag design is stronger and better then other brands.

www.guerrillabags.ca

G

Guerrillabags

Bags for growing ,,,,

Sounds a good idea. Im stuck with 11L pots for my auto's because thats the biggest i can fit in my back pack hehe

Dude I have made a bag specialized for backpacks, we call it the Bombbag... Woop woop

I dont have it posted on our website but when we do I will send u a link.

We use them and they have done us so well!

www.guerrillabags.ca

zigzagtop

zigzagtop

Be careful at first...that is, don't buy too many at first, maybe two or three...some fabric bags split at the seams in no time...make sure they're double stitched. I made that mistake, single seamed bags tear at the seam often...just sayin'. They are great for growing bud though...roots breath and don't wrap around the bottom and sides...you'll see.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

We just put branches and leaves to camo bags, trouble is you cant camo what is growing out of bag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom