Camo grow bags

• Thread starter ProGroWannabe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProGroWannabe

I don't know if these are truly new, or just new to me, but check these out. I plan on buying plenty this spring.

Camo bag
P

ProGroWannabe

Actually they are 30 gallon...lol. But I'm sure more sizes will follow. And yeah, their pic kinda sucks huh?

How ya been Ulysses?

F

fuzzy

I do believe i saw some 2-5 gal. online the other day.Ill see if i can find it.

F

FastForward

Seems like a cool idea for guerilla guys....but surely the canopy/leaves/buds of the plant are going to be the giveaway, not the container?

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Its better than a shiny black or white pot I think. Maybe bury half of it and keep it tucked into some matching vegetation. Hmmmm sounds like some fun to me.

L

Limeygreen

Why can't you just get the camo duct tape and put it on. I heard from some guys that it works great for geocaches (school project).

P

ProGroWannabe

Why can't you just get the camo duct tape and put it on. I heard from some guys that it works great for geocaches (school project).

You could, but then you have the expense of buying the bag AND the tape. That's why I thought this idea made sense.

B

Budluver

VERY reasonable and big enough.I can't imagine doing a guerilla grow with 5-7 gal grow bags.I use 30 gal totes.One pound plus is no problem in a 30 gal container..peace and thx for posting them.I used to buy camoflage ground clothes and wrap'em around my totes.These are great..peace BL

P

ProGroWannabe

No problem budluver! I'm glad some of y'all found them as cool as I did.

K

kill-9

Looking at the light on the left side of the bag, it looks reflective, I don't like that.

H

hytymez

just buy a black 30 gallon grow bag and spray paint it camo.that way you can color match to your site.you just have to touch it up every year.

the camo bags are nice,just wish they had a jungle pattern.the desert pattern would stand out too much in my area.

G

gator

The camo pattern looks pixelated - like current military uniforms - hard to do with a spray can.

A

Alekiboy

Out in Hawaii we don't have to worry about anyone seeing the plant containers since the grasses out here will obscure them. Most grow sites that are found from the air as a result of too much clearing or you have too many plants in one area..
I could see the 30 gal bags being ideal for the solitary 12 foot haze plant grows our here!!

S

Skunkenstein

Dig large Hole, drop in either 15-30 gallon smart-pot grow bag and fill with your own custom soil.These bags are the shit..you'll never use plastic containers again, indoors or Out.These bags make plants roots go crazy.By using a container, you control the soil and you water the plant, not the weeds.By dropping the container beneath ground level you keep the roots from frying in the hot sun and you have No containers that can be seen.And if worse comes to worse..You can move the whole thing to a new Location..which I've seen done..haha!!

B

been

yaknow, Aurora Organics out of oregon sells a "707 blend" soil which is a 3cu. ft. camo bag that they market as a 30 gallon growbag, pre filled. just cut the top off, poke a few holes in the bottom, and plant.

it's a great guerilla bag... or backyard bag ;)

:clapping That's slick.

M

Mystery

Sounds a good idea. Im stuck with 11L pots for my auto's because thats the biggest i can fit in my back pack hehe

F

fuzzy

Just wanted to let people know that growwurks.com has the camo bags also.

K

kill-9

yaknow, Aurora Organics out of oregon sells a "707 blend" soil which is a 3cu. ft. camo bag that they market as a 30 gallon growbag, pre filled. just cut the top off, poke a few holes in the bottom, and plant.

it's a great guerilla bag... or backyard bag ;)

any contact info or website? everything on google shows aurora organic dairy. Used the negative -switch to take it out but no luck either.

I did find Aurora Innovations: Roots Organic. I think that's what you meant?

Top Bottom