Can’t get myself away from the claw

• Thread starter Ffwp710
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ffwp710

Ffwp710

So I haven’t been able to get myself out of the claw situation. Using h&g nutrients rn day 30 ,10.5ml/gal a/b
Cal mag 5ml/gal
Power si bloom 1ml/gal
Budxl 3.6ml/gal
Drip clean .5ml/gal. Temps are 78 degrees max and drop to around 69 at night. RH% fluctuates from 46-60.
Cant get myself away from the claw
Cant get myself away from the claw 2
Cant get myself away from the claw 3

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

10.5 ml a gal a/b and 5 ml cal mag is way high. I run hg nutes and co2 and I only use 5-6ml gal a/b, 1ml cal mag, and 2ml tps bloom for my p k boost. Hg are my favorite nutes but I think they’re a bit lacking phosphorus. Looks like your plants are a bit lacking in p too, that kinda blueish green color of the leaves. Too much cal can lock out phos. Try knocking your nutes down to my levels. It will probably take 2 weeks or so to see an improvement.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Agree ^^^

but the rust spots are calcium deficiency locking out from too much nutes. Full dose of cal mag rarely if ever needed.

Maybe run some fresh water through to leach out some excess and re feed a lower strength without all the additives.

plants look good. Nice work!

Ffwp710

Ffwp710

10.5 ml a gal a/b and 5 ml cal mag is way high. I run hg nutes and co2 and I only use 5-6ml gal a/b, 1ml cal mag, and 2ml tps bloom for my p k boost. Hg are my favorite nutes but I think they’re a bit lacking phosphorus. Looks like your plants are a bit lacking in p too, that kinda blueish green color of the leaves. Too much cal can lock out phos. Try knocking your nutes down to my levels. It will probably take 2 weeks or so to see an improvement.
Thank you so much for your feedback, it could be the led making the leaves a little blueish.
Agree ^^^

but the rust spots are calcium deficiency locking out from too much nutes. Full dose of cal mag rarely if ever needed.

Maybe run some fresh water through to leach out some excess and re feed a lower strength without all the additives.

plants look good. Nice work!
thank you, they are also in coco, maybe just lower calmg and a/b a lil bit?

Top Bottom