Can’t tell if this plant is hermie or not for the life of me, little help?

• Thread starter Mr.trichome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.trichome

Mr.trichome

week 2/ flower for this LA Kush Cake I cultivated from bag seed. Starting to show early signs of flower although it is developing slower than the other plants in my tent, even after coming back each morning and checking this plant to keep an eye on possible seed sacs I still can’t determine for myself wether this is a hermie or not and can’t bring myself to pull it without giving it the benefit of the doubt first, tried to get some good flicks/vids of what I was concerned about most, what do u guys think? New to this site sorry if I posted to the wrong forum, thank you :)
Cant tell if this plant is hermie or not for the life of me little help

Cant tell if this plant is hermie or not for the life of me little help 2
Cant tell if this plant is hermie or not for the life of me little help 3
Cant tell if this plant is hermie or not for the life of me little help 4

Mr.trichome

Mr.trichome

Looks like a female...any updates on the plant?
Turned out female however the plants in my tent seeded week 5/ flower. Doesn’t seem to be a pollen sac or anything from this plant in particular as I looked them up & down. One of them most likely popped a nanner due to light leak stress.

dbrzz

dbrzz

week 2/ flower for this LA Kush Cake I cultivated from bag seed. Starting to show early signs of flower although it is developing slower than the other plants in my tent, even after coming back each morning and checking this plant to keep an eye on possible seed sacs I still can’t determine for myself wether this is a hermie or not and can’t bring myself to pull it without giving it the benefit of the doubt first, tried to get some good flicks/vids of what I was concerned about most, what do u guys think? New to this site sorry if I posted to the wrong forum, thank you :)View attachment 1145921
View attachment 1145923
View attachment 1145927
View attachment 1145924View attachment 1145925View attachment 1145926
Female just too early no worries

Top Bottom