Can “SEEDLINGS” flower going from indoor to outdoor?

• Thread starter SwoleGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

I started seedlings inside 7 days ago In preparation for the upcoming outdoor grow, but read that It doesn’t work that way because of the longer light cycle indoor than out and if I tried it they’d flower & reveg.
I kept researching and found in other posts people saying that isn’t the case and seedlings can’t flower until they’re at least 3-4 weeks old no matter what light schedule you give them.

Which is true?
Any personal experience with moving seedlings outdoor from indoor?

Dan789

Dan789

Pretty sure the sunlight difference (length of “day” sunlight) will cause them to go into bloom. I’ve started outdoor plants early by moving them outside (before June) and have mostly gotten re-vegging. The plants will revert to veg in a few weeks, but it’s a set back so not to advisable...

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Seedlings will not flower in response to changes in photoperiod. Plants have to be sexually mature to flower. That usually happens around a month or so into their life cycle. Just try to keep the light schedule as close to daylight hours outdoors and you should be fine. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Seedlings will not flower in response to changes in photoperiod. Plants have to be sexually mature to flower. That usually happens around a month or so into their life cycle. Just try to keep the light schedule as close to daylight hours outdoors and you should be fine. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Thank you sir

Latest posts

Top Bottom