Can a single 4 foot plant stink a whole mountain side

• Thread starter zerpalbop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zerpalbop

zerpalbop

BASICALLY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT THE DISTANCE SMELL CAN TRAVEL WITH A STRONG WIND USHING STRAIGHT TOWARDS SUB DIVISION

HOW FUCKED AM I....AND ALSO NO PICS :)

BigCube

BigCube

There are many factors to consider, but in short. YES.

If the distance isnt far, and the wind is right, and your strain is particularly pungent, it is definitely possible.

I wouldn't give up on it though. It's hard to track a single plant down by smell. Most people would assume its coming from a yard or a house. If it gets found, make sure you're not there when it happens. đź‘Ť

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

I have a stinky unknown strain that I can't get away with growing on my property and I don't have any neighbors.... My driveway is the length of a football field and the road even further than that... Having said that every guest that came over last summer told me about the stink and asked me where my plant was...Not Cool.. when one of my closest neighbors is a sheriff..... I just sent a cut of that strain to a friend to grow in a controlled environment to see where it leads... I sure miss that hardcore skunk flavor... But don't want to invite trouble into my life..... I feel nervous enough talking on here where nobody knows my name.

Madmax

Madmax

Naturally it depends on the strain used and also how much scrub there is .use strain with low odour for stealth..

BudBogart

BudBogart

Here in California we have people complaining of smell for weeks. Incredibly, some people don’t like the smell!

Shawn4206977

Shawn4206977

I have a stinky unknown strain that I can't get away with growing on my property and I don't have any neighbors.... My driveway is the length of a football field and the road even further than that... Having said that every guest that came over last summer told me about the stink and asked me where my plant was...Not Cool.. when one of my closest neighbors is a sheriff..... I just sent a cut of that strain to a friend to grow in a controlled environment to see where it leads... I sure miss that hardcore skunk flavor... But don't want to invite trouble into my life..... I feel nervous enough talking on here where nobody knows my name.
. I will take a cut. Lol

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

Bummer!
Man! i'm glad I live in California!

Where the plants smell like potpourri terpenes instead of Cannabis alkenes, alkanes, aldehydes thiols, ketones lactones, amines, indoles, nitriles, haloalkanes, alcohols etc.

I'd rather have natural smelling illegal herb that works than grow legal cuts of essential oil fruit peel air freshener weed that doesn't!

Top Bottom